Hey UG,

Two days ago I played a Music Man Axis Super Sport at my local guitar shop and I absolutely loved it, just something about it felt really good to me and I just couldnt put it down.

My friend who is working there said If I really wanted it, he thought I would get enough store credit if I traded in my Schecter Synyster Custom ( I payed 1100£ ) I could get the Music Man ( Selling for 500£ ).

The problem is I love my Schecter and im absolutely in love with Avenged Sevenfold... I really dont know what to do, Should I trade it in?

Bear in mind I play mainly Metal and Hard Rock, sometimes other stuff like Blues or Jazz. I'm also broke at the moment and would take me a while to get 500£ as I'm a teenager and have no job

Just wondering what you guys thought I should do?

Thanks!
Quote by PaddySyn
Hey UG,

Two days ago I played a Music Man Axis Super Sport at my local guitar shop and I absolutely loved it, just something about it felt really good to me and I just couldnt put it down.

My friend who is working there said If I really wanted it, he thought I would get enough store credit if I traded in my Schecter Synyster Custom ( I payed 1100£ ) I could get the Music Man ( Selling for 500£ ).

The problem is I love my Schecter and im absolutely in love with Avenged Sevenfold...
I really dont know what to do, Should I trade it in?

Bear in mind I play mainly Metal and Hard Rock, sometimes other stuff like Blues or Jazz. I'm also broke at the moment and would take me a while to get 500£ as I'm a teenager and have no job

Just wondering what you guys thought I should do?

Thanks!

thats just stupid.

if you like the other guitars feel better then why not do it?
dont let your like of a band stop you from getting a guitar that feels good.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Which of the guitars do you imagine you'll like better once the "new guitar magic" on the Music Man wears off?
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
ahh... soz for all those posts dont know how to quote. Yeh im a n00b.
In answer to your question 'PsiGuy60' Im not sure... :/
That new guitar magic wears off fast..........
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Maybe there are gnomes in your air conditioning vents using out-of-phase parabolic speakers to deaden vibrations from a distance.
KEEP YOUR GUITAR!

Either sell it elsewhere and get mor money or save up and gt the MM.

Just my 2p.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!