Page 1 of 2

EDIT: this is actually pretty funny.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at May 28, 2011,
I think you'll find Europeans are just as tired of this shit like the yanks.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
I think you'll find Europeans are just as tired of this shit like the yanks.

I think you'll find that you should shut the fuck up.

Now back to the good part.
One of their worst songs, imo.

Like seriously, this song is so awful. And I usually love The Lonely Island.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at May 28, 2011,
Sexiest hook ever...
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
I actually found that funny. Maybe because I was expecting it to be awful.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by BumbleBoned
I think you'll find that you should shut the fuck up.

Haha, upon where shall i find this information?

Your genericness disappoints me.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
It's absolutely amazing. Michael Bolton has sung alot of awful stuff over the years but he is a spectacular singer.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Yeah, I saw that a long time ago.

Thanks for your input. Perhaps you could write a reflective piece on the experience, and we could discuss your contributions at length.

Quote by BumbleBoned

Michael Boltons face during that part always cracks me up. I don't like his music at all but the guy can sing.
Quote by rko
Michael Boltons face during that part always cracks me up. I don't like his music at all but the guy can sing.

Enjoy...

Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by GuitarGod_92
One of their worst songs, imo.

Like seriously, this song is so awful. And I usually love The Lonely Island.

No, it's the other way around. They are usually bad but that song is easily the best one they've ever done.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
No, it's the other way around. They are usually bad but that song is easily the best one they've ever done.

NOPE.jpg
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Old.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by BumbleBoned

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Demon Wolf

There were maybe two or three lines that got me to laugh. Even then it was a chuckle at best, and usually just a corner of my mouth turning up a little bit. I've been disappointed with their work - Not to mention the vast majority of SNL - as of late, and sadly this wasn't very different.

I loved the earlier stuff like most people did, on a boat, dick in a box, boombox, etc., and some of the other more recent stuff was enjoyable too, reba and just had sex coming to mind, but frankly, a lot of it's just been cheap, low-bar comedy and/or spamming sex jokes like an 8th grader who just learned a bunch of sexual slang.

That said, I do enjoy Michael Bolton's voice, as well as his acting, which makes it worthwhile with the video. The song itself, not so much.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193

There were maybe two or three lines that got me to laugh. Even then it was a chuckle at best, and usually just a corner of my mouth turning up a little bit. I've been disappointed with their work - Not to mention the vast majority of SNL - as of late, and sadly this wasn't very different.

I loved the earlier stuff like most people did, on a boat, dick in a box, boombox, etc., and some of the other more recent stuff was enjoyable too, reba and just had sex coming to mind, but frankly, a lot of it's just been cheap, low-bar comedy and/or spamming sex jokes like an 8th grader who just learned a bunch of sexual slang.

That said, I do enjoy Michael Bolton's voice, as well as his acting, which makes it worthwhile with the video. The song itself, not so much.

Their very best song.
Quote by necrosis1193

The song is good because it is actually good. And it has Michael Bolton.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
The song is good because it is actually good. And it has Michael Bolton.

Musically and Boltonically I can agree, it's good, but it's a comedy song, so if the lyrics don't make me laugh, it's not as good as it could be to me.

To me, a good song is a good song regardless of intention.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
To me, a good song is a good song regardless of intention.

The way I see it is good music is good regardless, but it shouldn't be labeled what it's not.

It'd be like calling Metallica jazz for example. It's good music, and it can be turned into good jazz, but it's not jazz. Similarly, this song is a good song, and a few lyrical tweaks could've made it hilarious I think, but it's not that funny, so it's not really a good comedy pop song to me.

On a related note, has anyone seen the fourth movie? If so, how was it?

It's good. Enjoyable. Nothing groundbreaking but well worth the money.

And I don't think a label should be in the way of how a song is... call it whatever you want, it doesn't matter once I start listening to it.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
i was amused by this. Never really knew who michael bolton was but damn, that was actually funny
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by musiclover2399
My personal favorite songs by them are "Jizz in my pants" and "I just had sex".

This one is definitely a good one too though.

Please listen to more of their stuff.

I'll start you off
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Page 1 of 2