Well, basically, I want a Synyster Gates Schecter. I've noticed that in the US, the Customs are cheaper than the Standards here, and obviously a lot better. With postage and border customs and stuff, would it be any cheaper to get one from the US? Either the Standard, or the Custom (preferred).
Probably not and for that sort of money there are so many better guitars.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
You'd be in serious shit if there was something wrong with it as well...
dont know where you live but to germany it would be shipping + 19% taxes + 11% customs.
so not worth it. guitar aint worth it anyway. you wont get much love with these guys around here i guess.
"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and i'm all out of bubblegum"
Shit loads.

Though do you have 10k to spend on amps and then some more cash for studio time and then some more money for a famous producer to shape your sound even more?

Also, Paul was actually a great bassist.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Didnt avenged sevenfold use bogners.

Priceypricey

Although i've heard that zacky vengeance uses jet citys live
i only know this because i follow jet city though hahaha

But yah many guitars could do that tone and probably better then the ugliest guitar in existence.. schecter synester gates model
TS he doesnt actually use his sig guitar to record with ( if he does, it certainly wont be the same as the POS Joe Public can buy).

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by coolstoryangus
Didnt avenged sevenfold use bogners.

Priceypricey

Although i've heard that zacky vengeance uses jet citys live
i only know this because i follow jet city though hahaha

But yah many guitars could do that tone and probably better then the ugliest guitar in existence.. schecter synester gates model

in an interview they said they switched to marshall early on because they prefered it

OP:zacky vengance uses a 59 and JB in his guitar, and syn uses duncan invaders. pretty much any guitar with these specs along with a mahogany body will get you close
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by JD2k9
Well, any nicer, good looking, non-plain guitars that can get a good A7X tone?

Quote by EspTro
in an interview they said they switched to marshall early on because they prefered it

OP:zacky vengance uses a 59 and JB in his guitar, and syn uses duncan invaders. pretty much any guitar with these specs along with a mahogany body will get you close

lol wat?

There is nothing "Marshall" about their tone.

Its well know they used Uberschalls almost exclusively for a while.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
^^ I don't get it. And please don't post a black man in my thread, I'll have erotic dreams tonight now.

Fixed it so I dont get classed as a racist -_-
Last edited by JD2k9 at May 28, 2011,
Quote by JD2k9
^^ I don't get it. And please don't post a black man in my thread, I'll have nightmares tonight now.

*facepalm*

Get a guitar, put invaders in it. /thread

Don't buy that guitar. Forealz yo.
Quote by JD2k9
^^ I don't get it. And please don't post a black man in my thread, I'll have nightmares tonight now.

Actually DO buy that schecter syn gates piece of crap... In the uk too. You deserve to be ripped off to the fullest extent of the rip off law.
Last edited by coolstoryangus at May 28, 2011,
Quote by JD2k9

Wow, a racist who likes A7X, what a great combination.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
Quote by JD2k9

I worked it out, its still cheaper.

Go buy it.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Just make sure you buy the white Syn one, the black one might steal your stuff

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I wouldnt.

I still would say your stupid for buying that guitar and doubly sofor buying t from outside of the UK.

How much money do you have to spend?

I will help you out as you clearly were trying to be funny but that shit doesnt fly round here, this isnt the pit.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
You can't just say something racist and then edit your post so you're not racist. It's like if I were to rape your mum, but then go back and wipe the jizz off her face afterwards. She would still know I raped her, and I would still be a rapist regardless.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
I have like £20 atm, but I'm nicking my parents parrot and selling the little **** for 500-600.

Also, how much could I get for a kidney?
Quote by Tom 1.0
lol wat?

There is nothing "Marshall" about their tone.

Its well know they used Uberschalls almost exclusively for a while.

thye did use ubershcalls but if i can find you the video, they switched to marshall not to long ago,
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
So much fail in this thread

Should just let the wanna-be waste his money and carry on his dreams of not having his own musical identity.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Oh dear, two threads that deserve this graphic in one day. Is GG&A slowly turning into the Pit?

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification