I have an interview on Monday as a potential head boy candidate at school. I'm pretty nervous as part of it is a supposed to be a five minute presentation on "my vision for the school". Truth be told, I can't talk for that length of time on things I feel should be improved in the school! I have suggestions for promoting award schemes and volunteer work, but other than that am pretty stumped.

What are some cool things at your school or suggestions you have? It could be clubs, environmental things, anything that I could steal to use in my presentation! Any help will allow me to reach a position of trust among the powerful few, and so assist me on my first step towards aiding my fellow Pit monkeys in achieving WORLD DOMINATION! You will be greatly rewarded with e-cookies!

Cheers!
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Free sex
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Burned down
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to beg.
Yours sincerely,

free weed
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by G.Krizzel
How about "37% less fail-threads for everyone till 2030"?

That's probably a good idea. Means I'll have to stop posting my own.
Yours sincerely,

Head boy

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Head boy

This.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by bobwentpop
I have an interview on Monday as a potential head boy candidate at school. I'm pretty nervous as part of it is a supposed to be a five minute presentation on "my vision for the school". Truth be told, I can't talk for that length of time on things I feel should be improved in the school! I have suggestions for promoting award schemes and volunteer work, but other than that am pretty stumped.

What are some cool things at your school or suggestions you have? It could be clubs, environmental things, anything that I could steal to use in my presentation! Any help will allow me to reach a position of trust among the powerful few, and so assist me on my first step towards aiding my fellow Pit monkeys in achieving WORLD DOMINATION! You will be greatly rewarded with e-cookies!

Cheers!

Your school must be great; I could fill a thirty minute time slot with shit my school sucks at.

My school is experimenting with composting lunch waste, you could start with that.