I made a beat using a Meg & Dia sample. Yes Meg & Dia is awesome, and yes sampling like us silly hip-hoppers do is "less creative"...get over it.

A record label wants the beat without the hook to give to some of their writers, but some of the backing guitars can't be separated from the vocals....so I need someone to reproduce the original guitars.

Here's the beat: http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=10306077&q=hi&newref=1

There are three tracks that need to be reproduced: the main chords, the low guitar, and the chunky guitar at the end...and I need it to sound GREAT. Doesn't have to be EXACTLY like the original, but it has to sound awesome.

I don't have too much to offer...I'll probably never make a penny of the track, but it does have the potential to be a huge break for me as well. I was thinking I could pay someone around $50 if they can kill it for me? Is that fair?

And bonus points if you can replace my VST acoustic with a real acoustic...but that's really not a priority at this point...I really just need to provide with something the record label can give to their writers to write to.

Thanks guys, and I don't really play guitar (I play piano very well), but I'm considering buying one and learning...in which case you'll see me around a lot more. :beer: Thanks for the help everyone.

I NEED THIS DONE ASAP SO PLEASEEEE E-MAIL ME NOW AT NICEGUYBEATS@GMAIL.COM IF YOU'D BE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT!! THANKS!!