so apparently ghosts are prone to take up residence in the vaginas of women, and in the anuses of men. i was not aware that this was a problem.

http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/ghosthunting/ParanomalSex.php

Many strange stories in the far east have circulated about ghosts living in a haunted persons anus or rectum. Some just think it that have been attacked by a ghost or evil spirit, still others know that a real ghost has crawled up their butts. These pesky ghosts are said to cause mad uncontrollable bouts of farting and serious constipation or diarrhea.

and how exactly do you get rid of an anal ghost? with a magical enema! or a booze enema so the ghost gets drunk and falls out.

To rid your self of such horrible colon or anal ghosts, special ritual magical enemas are recommended.Any kind of oral laxitives do not effect this type of haunting. In some cultures spicy hot Enemas are said to chase a ghosts from a persons bowels in many cultures wine or beer enemas are used to get the ghost drunk so he will just fall out of the person and it then can be captured and put into a bottle or container for safe keeping.

and here is a picture of a butt ghost:

also apparently you can be raped by ghosts. the more you know.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at May 28, 2011,
Quote by Twist of fate
Why would anything, living or dead, want to be anywhere within a 15 mile radius of my anus? And I'm not speaking for everyone's anus, I'm talking about mine specifically. Like, it's bad.

well, if the ghost is from new jersey too, im sure he's used to those sorts of smells.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
^ +1 to Twist of Fate

of all the places a dead spirit could choose to live / go, why go up someones butt. thats like... DYING AND SPENDING ETERNITY IN SOMEONES STINKY BUTT theres just no better way of putting it.
Well I guess...
*puts on glasses*
The cheese couldn't cut it.
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!
you're a stone fox
Quote by Twist of fate
Why would anything, living or dead, want to be anywhere within a 15 mile radius of my anus? And I'm not speaking for everyone's anus, I'm talking about mine specifically. Like, it's bad.

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
Some ghosts probably like Anal, a lot, and are willing to do ANYONE to get some, even you.
I love things going into my anus, where can I get one of these?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
HOLY FUCK IT'S THE SLITHEEN
EVERYBODY RUN
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
That explains all the weird sticky stuff I keep finding in my anus. It must be ectoplasm.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by VillainousLatin
ahhh good ol' JewChords,what would we do without you in the pit

You'd miss all my great threads.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
...Wait, all you guys shit, right? That's not, like, my ass-ghost throwing up?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
well, if the ghost is from new jersey too, im sure he's used to those sorts of smells.

That was a low blow. And since I'm half homosexual I'm used to that.

Quote by Spartan101400
The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
Some ghosts probably like Anal, a lot, and are willing to do ANYONE to get some, even you.

I weigh like 17 pounds
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

Win
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Tom 1.0 just inspired this but **** it:

People with possessed rectums? When Casper the Friendly Ghost gets too friendly! Tonight, on Sick Sad World!
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.