102 60%
no
69 40%
Voters: 171.
Page 1 of 2
simple question...

Chest Hair... Yes of No?
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Yes of No?

I thought it was a typo til I read it in the OP also.

Are you making some sort of moral statement about my chest hair?

'Chest hair is the yes of no'

Also, yes I have a chest hair.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
Yes of No?

I thought it was a typo til I read it in the OP also.
I thought the same thing.
Yes, now for the important question. Nipple hair, yay or nay?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
There are a few stipulations if you want to try to have chest hair:

1) It cannot engulf the entire manboob area. The acceptable region, and amount, is a bit in the center of the chest, slightly fanning out.
2) Hairy nipples are unacceptable
3) A hair stomach is unacceptable
4) You must be in shape. Any sort of hairy chest looks absolutely disgusting on either a fat, rotund man/boy or a skinny, flacid man/boy.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by hugh20
Yes, now for the important question. Nipple hair, yay or nay?

Oh, I have plenty. I've named them all.

I was bored.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I always want to pull it out. I don't think they like it when you try and pull it out.

This is very true.

I personally quite like my chest hair, the reason I wear V-necks and vests and such is to display it proudly
I've got a little chest hair. I didn't like it until I started seeing guys with smooth chests on TV and realizing how gay they looked.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
i think this is relevant enough:

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I always want to pull it out. I don't think they like it when you try and pull it out.

I know you're referring to the odd stray hair or the light fuzziness some women get, but now I can't help but imagine you with and Austin Powers size batch of hair on your chest as you tug at it with both hands gripped on.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by guitarist41
I've got a little chest hair. I didn't like it until I started seeing guys with smooth chests on TV and realizing how gay they looked.
You watch shows with guys' bare chests? Gay
Quote by due 07
You watch shows with guys' bare chests? Gay

...touche. Haha.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Yep, I've got chest and nipple hair. I'm only 15! I don't get it...

You do know what puberty is, right?

And yes to chest hair, no to nipple hair. Or at least copious nipple hair.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
NO

hell no

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by lushacrous
You do know what puberty is, right?

And yes to chest hair, no to nipple hair. Or at least copious nipple hair.

No, I don't have a few hairs here and there. I have a full forest and that forest has a trail.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Yep, I've got chest and nipple hair. I'm only 15! I don't get it...

you dont get it? well, obviously you got some puberty s a bit before others did, your you're genetically supposed to be more hairy. im 15, and i have been growing facial hair, chest hair, and all that since i was 12 or 13. i know some dudes who are 15, and mad hairy, like full on facial hair, torso covered. so yeah, its somewhat common
Quote by Most_Triumphant
No, I don't have a few hairs here and there. I have a full forest and that forest has a trail.

And again, puberty. If you were like 8, not only would you be banned for being too young to have an account on this site, but it would also be surprising to have that much hair. But at 15 it's not that notable. I was about that hairy at that age too.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Ok check this out. I just got out of the shower. I've got a perfect mane of hair all the way from my chest pubes down to my ball-fro. Nancy sees me. She says "I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf". And she grabs me by the wiener...
Quote by DonGlover
I know you're referring to the odd stray hair or the light fuzziness some women get, but now I can't help but imagine you with and Austin Powers size batch of hair on your chest as you tug at it with both hands gripped on.

I'm not a guy. Or a lesbian. I was talking about my boyfriend's hair, not my own. It just looks so tempting to pull out, especially when you're just cuddling or something. He wouldn't even notice.
I believe Shawn Connery wants a word
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I'm not a guy. Or a lesbian. I was talking about my boyfriend's hair, not my own. It just looks so tempting to pull out, especially when you're just cuddling or something. He wouldn't even notice.

I know, that is why it was freaking me out.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by AzureNight
What kind of pathetic, ball-less man would have his chest hair for any reason other than athletic competition?

Athletic competition? Wut?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by AzureNight
What kind of pathetic, ball-less man would have his chest hair for any reason other than athletic competition?
I don't understand. How does hair improve your athletic performance?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Twist of fate
Ok check this out. I just got out of the shower. I've got a perfect mane of hair all the way from my chest pubes down to my ball-fro. Nancy sees me. She says "I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf". And she grabs me by the wiener...

Someone's watching FX
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by AzureNight

I know some girls who absolutely loathe any body hair on a guy below the neck. I think those girls are pretty ****ing weird personally.

Quote by element4433
I don't understand. How does hair improve your athletic performance?

I believe he put have instead of shave. Unless you were playing on the joke in which case, I'll let myself out.
A SIGNATURE.
Last edited by DonGlover at May 28, 2011,
Quote by Twist of fate

End of thread. There ya' go, people.
Quote by Dreadnought
There are a few stipulations if you want to try to have chest hair:

1) It cannot engulf the entire manboob area. The acceptable region, and amount, is a bit in the center of the chest, slightly fanning out.
2) Hairy nipples are unacceptable
3) A hair stomach is unacceptable
4) You must be in shape. Any sort of hairy chest looks absolutely disgusting on either a fat, rotund man/boy or a skinny, flacid man/boy.

Please leave and leave your testicles at the door.
Quote by Saint78
(Invalid img)

Hasselhoff. Nuff Said.

I've got almost as much chest hair as him. Don't even get me started on my legs, arms, and stomach. Everyone calls me "Wild Man" or "Wolfman."
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Page 1 of 2