Hi all!

My band Juicyfur has recently just gone official and we released our first demo "Carrot" last night! We're a 3-piece hard rock band from Haugesund, Norway. Highly influenced by bands such as Clutch, Queens Of The Stone Age, Kyuss, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix. Lots of groove, sexy riffs and top notch solos! Production on the demo is great and is available FREE for download.

Like our facebook page and listen to our music here:

http://www.facebook.com/JuicyfurBand

...or if you must: http://soundcloud.com/ddj1991/sets/juicyfur-2011-carrot-demo/

Thank you for giving us a listen!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Last edited by BlisteringDDj at May 30, 2011,
Yup, but our band name is Juicyfur. It's a pun and an inside joke.
C4C
(or in my profile!)

Quote by BlisteringDDj
Yup, but our band name is Juicyfur. It's a pun and an inside joke.

Yeah but its dumb. I can all but guarantee you no one, not crowds, critics, or, record labels, will take you seriously with a name that stunningly unoriginal. I think I'll rename my band Kyngs of Le-On, because I lost the spelling bee in second grade and I think I'm being cute.

You're gonna have to spice up your music too. I'll give you a little credit and say that its merely unoriginal, and not stunningly so.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at May 30, 2011,
You're wrong. We are being taken seriously and we've already crowded up the place for our first gig and we've also recieved great critics so far. By "seriously" I mean we're being taken seriously as a band, but the band name and contents of our songs have a sense of humour (some like it, some don't). We're all about having fun, it's not like we plan on taking over the world. Loosen up.
C4C
(or in my profile!)