I need a drum machine that lets me create my own beats and save them as sound files (mp3, wav...). I already tried Andrew Rudson's Rock Band Drum Machine and my Wii drums weren't compatable. (Does not need to use the Wii drums, but can if necessary.)
hmmm...seems pretty decent, but not willing to pay for a program, looking for something more along the lines of free.
... he just said free....

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by FireHawk
Put toghether your own sample library together. Sites such as freesound.org and such. It will sound a lot better than SD or AD...

Debatable but still a valid point
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by FireHawk
Fine correction...if you get samples from the same kit and are half decent at EQing...it will sound better...

Or use stock presets
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
See, I did like Andrew Rudson's drum machine because it let me create my own beats, but with rock band drums that I didn't have. Is there a program where I can just put in a simple hi-hat and snare beat for free, rather than picking pre-made beats?
Last edited by gateway01 at May 29, 2011,
^ Haha.... bigger font, perhaps?

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Reaper seems way too complicated for my needs. Simple where I can still make good quality and use all of the drums I need.
I use Hydrogen. Free, and similar to what I saw in the Reaper demo but simpler, more intuitive, easier to jump in right out of the box.

Is it going to make epic sounding pro stuff? Probably not. If you want some samples of drums done entirely with Hydrogen, check out the songs in my profile. They aren't great, but I'm able to record my ideas and track drums for an entire song in about an hour or two.

The nice thing about it is I don't have to put up with any prima donna crap from a live drummer! x-p