If you wanted to buy a Ceriatone kit, do it quick. They are only going to be offering complete amps and what the call "Pack 1 + Assembly," until further notice. I was thinking of pulling the trigger on maybe a 2203 or 18 Watt TMB but im not sure if I could get the money together before June 15th.

Here's the link.

Quote by Ceriatone
Ceriatone Kits Announcement Effective 15th June, 2011

With regret, Ceriatone will temporarily stop selling kits starting from 15th June, 2011, until further notice.

We are cleaning up the operation - streamlining the products, increasing efficiency, as well as looking for better ways to serve you.

Furthermore, I find myself too tied up with kit support to quickly release new models, including new lines such as effects pedals.

Therefore, until further notice, only complete amps would be available.

However, Pack 1 + Assembly would still be on the menu, for those wanting to use other brand of transformers.

For our business partners (companies, and small-scale builders), it is possible to order from us, albeit in a different format.

Due to our schedule, making the assembled boards are getting slower. Kits are prone to mistakes, as well, for the components. Doing totally unassembled boards would make it even slower, with more mistakes, due to the parts count involved.

Therefore, most likely, for the future, we will offer bare bones kits. All the items needed but not small stuff like resistors and signal caps. Well, "gurus" always say we use shitty parts anyways (doesn't matter if we already use Mallory 150 or Sozo caps, or RN65D Dale resistors, or silver werewolf wire, or whatever the high-end brands use), so here's your chance to have lots of fun in procuring the parts yourself!

I take this opportunity to thank you for the tremendous support shown all these while, and look forward to serve you better in the future. I will not stop until we have 150 amp models offered. I believe, the above decision will bring the goal closer, quicker.

Yours,

Nik S Azam

23rd May 2011
Well, it -does- say it's only temporary.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
umm he still is selling the amps. i dunno what the issue is.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
In an interview in a Malaysian newspaper a while, Nik highlighted his intention for business expansion.

You might expect different approach to their amps or completely different offerings. If you want something that they have currently, you might want to get it lest what you want no longer be available.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
i think theyll have the same offerings but less labour intensive on their side, builders have to source their parts themselves, but on the other hand we'll get to choose the components ourselves
Meh, I was only buying the chassis and faceplates from them to begin with.

I'm one of those people that doesn't believe in the rest of their parts.

Makes me happy that I won't have to vendor/bin the JJ caps and Mallory signals.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
people are actually gonna have to build something when they buy from nick.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam