The screaming tone was really good, you just have to work on your endurance. Like when you were pronunciating the words (more than 2-3 at a time without a breath) you could definitely hear the running out of breath, but that comes with practice and time. Sounds good though, definitely got something there.

I know this isn't exactly in the same ballpark, but if you wanna shoot me a crit that'd be cool

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445754
Quote by MaskedMurader23
The screaming tone was really good, you just have to work on your endurance. Like when you were pronunciating the words (more than 2-3 at a time without a breath) you could definitely hear the running out of breath, but that comes with practice and time. Sounds good though, definitely got something there.

I know this isn't exactly in the same ballpark, but if you wanna shoot me a crit that'd be cool

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445754

yea thanks alot man i'll be sure to check it out im a guitar player as well
WOW!!! Thats pretty impressive man. I'm liking the lows, and you have great tone for just a day, geez it took me months to get exhales down (Im not sure if your doing inhales or exhales truthfully)
Quote by Thricerocks
WOW!!! Thats pretty impressive man. I'm liking the lows, and you have great tone for just a day, geez it took me months to get exhales down (Im not sure if your doing inhales or exhales truthfully)

i am doing exhales, and thanks alot man. everyone i show(local musicians i'm friends with) are all really impressed i guess i have found a new talent thanks again
Quote by tsoun-net
Not bad, not bad. Your voice has a great tone that matches well the song.
You have to work on your breath now, you often sound out of breath. Maybe add a bit more of expression too, but for a first time I guess it was pretty cool.

yea i'm really trying to get the breathing part down. but thanks alot man!
I thought that was wicked !
My Gear
Guitars:
Encore E6 Blaster Series (My First Guitar, Great to learn on)
Jackson DK2S
Fender Squier Telecaster Custom
Amps:
BB10 10 Watt something or another...
60 Watt Marshall JCM 2000 TSL602
Effects:
Boss ME-50 Multi Effects Pedal