All you guitar lovers who just purchased a new guitar or an old one that you love and just maxes out the tone post a pic and tell me about it. This is my new Stratcaster, well not new made in 2000, in Mexico, but it looks brand new. She plays so lovley and has every tone I could ask for. PLUS IT"S A SUNBURST FINNISH!. I am so proud of it this is the first quiality electric guitar I have owned. Share your favorites please

Plus it comes with a solid whammy bar.

Jippsy Seeker~
Attachments:
strat body.jpg
strat in case.jpg
strat neck.jpg
strat side view.jpg
Last edited by jypsyseeker! at May 29, 2011,
I just got an Ibanez S470.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Give me two weeks, and then I won't shut up about how amazing my custom-built, explorer-style guitar is
Just got a Martin D15M, and it booms
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
I would, but my new ESP LTD MH417 that i ordered like 3 weeks ago is now on back order and I won't have it for about 3 more weeks.
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
For me, it's two guitars that I've upgraded. The first is a Jackson SL3 which has always been great but the Hotrails pickups were awful in it and the JB was OK but could be a lot better so I installed a Bare Knuckle 'Holydiver' in the bridge and a pair of Bare Knuckle 'Trilogy Suites' in the neck and middle. I also fitted a push/pull tone pot to permanently engage the bridge humbucker so position 5 is now neck and bridge and position 4 becomes all 3 pickups. It's awesome and the Bare Knuckle pickups have really made the guitar into a Rock monster.

I was then left wondering what to do with the Seymour Duncan pickups so I bought a used Yamaha Pacifica for £80 and spent a further £40 getting a full setup done with a fret dress and neck shim. It plays as well as any MiM Strat I've ever tried now and I then put the Seymour Duncans in there. These pickups work a hell of a lot better in the Yamaha than they ever did in the Jackson and I love the tone. This Yamaha is an incredible sounding guitar now and for the money I spent it's astounding.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
I've just bought this sexy piece of axe last week:

http://www.bmusic.com.au/images/eclipse-i_ctm_fr.jpg

I totally blew my wad on it, too - but it's worth it to me. I've wanted this guitar for years, and it took a hell of a lot of saving to have the disposable income (as a college student) to buy it.
Guitars
ESP Eclipse I CTM FR
LTD EC1000 FR
LTD H1007 FR

Bass
ESP Surveyor

Line 6 Pod HD500

Wanted: ESP XJ-6, ESP Classic 400 Strat/Tele or ESP Traditional Series Strat/Tele

Dig Symphonic Metal or Visual Kei < Click.
my most recent guitar purchase was a 1973 gibson SG. contrary to popular snobbery, gibson produced some great products during the norlin years, and this is definitely one of them. i can't afford another guitar for a long time
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.

upgraded from an epiphone SG that i had for a few years, just bought it earlier today and i am loving it :3
The last guitar I got was my Ibanez S2170FB Prestige in my signature. Love it to death. The S series is my favorite guitar and my S, for me, is the best guitar I have ever come across. I can play things on it cleaner and more comfortably than any guitar I have ever played and, save a few Blackmachines, is the pretties guitar I've ever seen! I'm extremely lucky to have had the chance to purchase it when I did completely new and I love every minute of playing it!
Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
Next paycheck there will be a thread with me not shutting up about how much I love my Fender FSR strat that looks strangely like a David Gilmour strat
My MusicMan ASS (Axis Super Sport, you dirty minded people )

Best neck I've ever played (and seen, it has some epic birdseye), very comfortable body, great pickups, and I got a great deal on it too.
I just bought a PRS SE Standard. It's got a black satin finish and is very smooth. The pickups are great and sound awesome through my Roadster (particularly on the clean channels). It almost feels like a Strat (which I've never been too fond of for various reasons), but in a good way; the edge where one rests his arm beveled. The neck is too glossy, which makes playing on it a breeze. It's got a floating tremolo, which has been fun to toy around with. The guitar even stays in tune really well (even after using the whammy bar) It's a pleasure to play and I hate to---but I have to get rid of it. Something recently came up, so I have to sell the guitar... Which sucks, really, but you gotta do what you gotta do...
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
Bought a fretless japanese 60's guitar for 90 bucks at a garage sale its awesome it needs some work with the wiring under the hood but after that it will be damn near perfect
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
Quote by bAngiel01
I just bought a PRS SE Standard. It's got a black satin finish and is very smooth. The pickups are great and sound awesome through my Roadster (particularly on the clean channels). It almost feels like a Strat (which I've never been too fond of for various reasons), but in a good way; the edge where one rests his arm beveled. The neck is too glossy, which makes playing on it a breeze. It's got a floating tremolo, which has been fun to toy around with. The guitar even stays in tune really well (even after using the whammy bar) It's a pleasure to play and I hate to---but I have to get rid of it. Something recently came up, so I have to sell the guitar... Which sucks, really, but you gotta do what you gotta do...

sell the RP1000 instead.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
(Invalid img)

My Lag Arkane 500 ST, simply because it's the best guitar I have ever played
I like my RG7620 a lot. Definitely a great guitar purchase for 400 bucks as it sold for about 1000 when it came out in 99 i think. However I hate trems, but fortunately I got a tremolno, and the neck radius is a bit too flat for my taste.
Honk
Quote by gregs1020
sell the RP1000 instead.

Very funny.

But really, I intend to. The digital stuff isn't working well with my Mesa, especially the chorus and reverb (the latter isn't as bad since the Mesa has built-in reverb). Right now, though, It's my only source for delay, chorus (for cleans) and noise suppression. Nothing is top notch, but it works. I've already started the transition to stompboxes with an OD pedal ($25 used BBE Green Screamer from GC).
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
My Epiphone LP Standard. I got it in January for my birthday and I haven't been able to put it down.
From a thread asking if it is safe to tell someone the serial number on your amp:
Quote by JAHellraiser
omg dont do it! he can hack your amp get the b00tiful t00b t0anz
Bought my ephiphone les paul single cut a couple of days ago and I love it. It's perfect and makes me sooooooooo happy
That music man ass is real pretty i especially like the zebra pickups.

I do miss humbuckers in my strat but it's the price to pay and it's compleatly alright with me. I find thatif you flip the switch to the dual pickups in the stratcaster you can get a humbucking sound.
It was a craigslist buy. I hope the person i bought it from has a real awesome fishing trip in alaska with all the money spent on it.
Mexico makes real well built guitars guitars.
Last edited by jypsyseeker! at Jun 4, 2011,