I really enjoyed her song "Friday" until she got into a car with her 13 year old friends and started driving.

Can someone please explain what I just watched?

Mind = blown!

p.s. she is more talented than Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Priest or any other band EXCEPT for Metallica
Oh, good, you were trolling.

Glad to know you're just another "accident" form your parents. good day, pizza pocket.
Quote by Ironic Maiden
Oh, good, you were trolling.

Glad to know you're just another "accident" form your parents. good day, pizza pocket.

Im the accident hahahaa? If you knew where I'm already at at my age, you would realise that you are the accident.
You sound like your 12 with all these annoying threads you keep posting, so I doubt you anywhere impressive.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at May 29, 2011,
We are all stoked for the new Beherit bro. Engram was a revolutionary record for modern times, and Oath of Black Blood for its time. Be really cool to finally get the true debut album.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by ♣Ace of Clubs♣
You sound like youre mad

Au Contraire my prole associate.

"we so excited (for Beherit)"
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by ♣Ace of Clubs♣
Im the accident hahahaa? If you knew where I'm already at at my age, you would realise that you are the accident.

Why don't you tell us how old you are and where you are then?

Not meaning to sound uninspired and cliche, but it seems like you're a bored 12 year old with nothing better to do than troll a forum. I think that's entirely unremarkable.
dude, seriously? more talented? she doesnt even write her own song (and for my knowledge her only stupid song) how is she more talented than the bands you mentioned?