I am a survivor living in The Pit. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide food, I can provide shelter from the spam, I can provide security from the spam. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

Post ITT: if you've seen the recent spam and wish to have a conversation about anything not related to it. This is a thread for the survivors of the onslaught.
Last edited by GrizzlyFnAdams6 at May 29, 2011,
*reported*
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Moi noime is woll smoth und oi wos in shoitty mowie

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Weaponized
I hate that movie so damn much; this made my day worse.

inb4 the book is better, lrn2read etc. etc.
That movie was incredible until the final 15 minutes or so, when the infected attack. Way to turn an otherwise original film into a cliche' orgy.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
In the theater, I saw the ending in which Will Smith dies.

On the telly, I saw the ending in which Will Smith lives.

I wish the doggy had lived too.

I was going to watch this movie... thanks asshole
I quit watching after the dog died. I was watching it with the family, then the dog died and I went and cried in my room. I really hate it when dogs and shit die in movies.
I dislike when people say its a zombie movie.
For that sole reason I hate that movie.
ಠ_ಠ
The original ending was awesome.

SPOILER

It turns out that the infected were just trying to get that infected girl in his lab, not kill him. Therefore, he was the story of their legends that they told to kids to scare them. Hence, "I am Legend"

CARRIT:

Quote by Vitor_vdp

Not many ways it can end besides Will Smith dying or living.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Vitor_vdp

Shame on you. It is a well-known fact that zombie movies can have no outcome other than the two I mentioned. There's nothing to spoil.

Something like Fight Club, on the other hand...

Where is my mind?
Quote by Snowman388
It turns out that the infected were just trying to get that infected girl in his lab, not kill him. Therefore, he was the story of their legends that they told to kids to scare them. Hence, "I am Legend"

I liked the book more than the movie. What about you?
Quote by Vitor_vdp

Oh come on it's not like you haven't had the chance to see it yet, it came out 4 years ago FFS
Quote by Vitor_vdp

Shouldn't you be in school or studying or something?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Shouldn't you be in school or studying or something?

Go on facebook

Also, before I wouldn't think of the ending, now I know he'll either live or die. Other possible outcomes include turning into a "zombie", repopulating the earth and then becoming president of the United States of **** All, etc...
Last edited by Vitor_vdp at May 29, 2011,
Book was a TON better. The infected were more Vampire like than Zombie and much like the movie "day breakers" were somewhat coping with the changes and making their own society. Book >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> movie
Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Book was a TON better. The infected were more Vampire like than Zombie and much like the movie "day breakers" were somewhat coping with the changes and making their own society. Book >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> movie

Don't hide the fact that you liked the book more because you could imagine Robert as a white guy. People like you make me sick.
Last edited by genghisgandhi at May 29, 2011,
Quote by genghisgandhi
Don't hide the fact that you liked the book more because you could image Robert as a white guy. People like you make me sick.

And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I liked the book more than the movie. What about you?

Book, I didn't have to imagine them as mongoloids. They were actually scary.

And Neville was Asian in my copy...

干吗?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
Go on facebook

Also, before I wouldn't think of the ending, now I know he'll either live or die. Other possible outcomes include turning into a "zombie", repopulating the earth and then becoming president of the United States of **** All, etc...

OR he becomes Lord of the Zombies.
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. I've seen a lot of movies too.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

And yes, I do hate spam
(Invalid img)

Terrible...

1. cut spam into strips
2. in one bowl, beat 2 eggs
3. in another bowl, mix flour with salt, pepper, and lots of cumin
4. dredge the spam first in the egg and then the flour mix
5. lay them out on a floured tray
6. heat up a frying pan with oil
7. fry the spam

DELICIOUS

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
1. cut spam into strips
2. in one bowl, beat 2 eggs
3. in another bowl, mix flour with salt, pepper, and lots of cumin
4. dredge the spam first in the egg and then the flour mix
5. lay them out on a floured tray
6. heat up a frying pan with oil