Im planning a new guitar. i play mostly metallica, megadeth, five finger death punch and some ocassional trivium. what guitar should i buy?

my budget is around $600.
im considering the ibanez rga 32, rga 42, rg 320fm, rgr 320,RG 420 EG - ISL; the schecter damien elite 6fr, the bc rich asm standard, jr v standard, the dean angel of deth 2, the dbz bied of prey 2.
feel free to suggest other guitars of your choice within my budget.....
Look at LTD guitars. Judging from your current considerations, possibly the M-300FM because it has a superstrat shape, and has an FR.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by slashermaster
you need a god o'l fender

Don't listen to this guy.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
i absolutely love my ibanez RG I play it more then my fender strat and it cost a few hundred less.
Blues, classical, metal. Who says you cant love all 3?
Ibanez guitars are really nice but don't get an RG at that price point because the trems tend to be crap. Look at an 'S' series instead like the S470 as you get all the advantages of an RG but with a really top drawer trem unit.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
How about a MIM Fender Strat?? They are very versatile and should fit into your budget.

ron666
Any of the Godin Redline series guitars
Quote by Shinozoku
No, the guitar was built to play metal. Not pussy ass cowboy chords. They won't work on that guitar. Get a Gibson Hummingbird for that bullshit. .
UG'ers of Newfoundland
I would advise getting a fixed bridge if it's your first guitar. Floyd Rose trems can be an absalute nightmare to set up and they can have all sorts of tuning issues with them if you can't set them up properly (and if the system itself is crap). A fixed bridge guitar is a hell of a lot easier to set up and you will have waaaay fewer tuning stability issues.

I'll suggest a fixed bridge Ibanez, a Prophecy series Epiphone (tad overbudget but excellent for the price) or an Agile Reaper if you're in the US (again, excellent for the price) and you REALLY want a Floyd Rose despite their disadvantages.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 30, 2011,
Quote by makaveli864

LOL, have you seen the Hello Kitty guitar from squier??
It rocks....seriously.......Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park played it live once

Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Last edited by JKHC at May 30, 2011,