Hello I have a vlh 15 amP with an eminence speaker it has a megadrive and clean channel mix and another channel for bypass and my effects are a Jekyll and Hyde (overdrive and distortion pedal). An ibanez ts808 tube screamer. A BOSS CH-1 super chorus. A standard crybaby wah ( suggest another?) any suggestions on any these settings would be thankful I'll be checking like 3 times a day if not more for
More answers here and other websites I'll post settings as I get them and thanks for the answers.
Quote by metal4life420
Hello I have a vlh 15 amP with an eminence speaker it has a megadrive and clean channel mix and another channel for bypass and my effects are a Jekyll and Hyde (overdrive and distortion pedal). An ibanez ts808 tube screamer. A BOSS CH-1 super chorus. A standard crybaby wah ( suggest another?) any suggestions on any these settings would be thankful I'll be checking like 3 times a day if not more for
More answers here and other websites I'll post settings as I get them and thanks for the answers.

1 - Just "I need some settings for these pedals" is a pretty useless question, it needs more context like what you intend to use these settings for and so on.

2 - Experiment on your own, you're not going to be using that amp for any band practices or anything so just piss about with it until you find a sound you like.

3 - Don't post the settings you get back here, this isn't the right forum for it and we don't really care.

4 - *reported* for wrong forum, if anywhere this should be in Guitar Gear & Accessories but I don't think they'll appreciate it either.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Just set your bass treb and mids at 5 and play up or down with em until you like the sound. Add some gain And 'megadrive' lol, until your happy. Drench in effects and your set.
Dont blame the amp. My teacher plays the worst crap ever for me just to prove thst point.
Quote by metal4life420
Well sorry yall and yes I know how to use them this amp just suks

Then you may be out of luck - pedals won't make a crappy amp better. If the amp really is that bad then you have to take it on the chin and buy a better one.

[EDIT] I just checked their website..."VLH Sound is a Trademark of Doo Wop Shop Enterprises". I'm not holding out much hope here.

If it's a 10-15 watt no-name starter amp then I'm afraid those things sound shit whatever you put in front of them.

I daren't move this to GGA as I'll get lynched

I'll leave it open a little while longer but there's not much more that can be said on hte matter - if you keep playing round with the pedals and can't get a good sound then your amp sucks and you bought the wrong things. Certainly you wasted your money on the Tubescreamer as the Jekyll and Hyde's overdrive side is essentially a Tubescreamer clone.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com