Hi guys,

Fkin fender i got this amp few months ago pure tube amp but gay. nice clean chan. and strange volume knob on both chans. U cant set this amp to be at low volume as soon as u touch from 0-1 it goes loud as **** , but nvm..

Problem im having wit this is drive chan. just i cant suck enough gain to play heavier stuff. I add 2 overdrives Boss and MXR ZW-44, at max i have gain but kinda gay, since im not distorsions fan, i will have to get some on clean chan for heavy stuff. I was thinking on Vai Jemini? Whats ur opinion on this ?

THanks and **** you if you like to listen Eminem.
This is probably the stupidest post I have ever seen.

On a helpful note...

You need a distortion pedal. An overdrive can boost your sound or give you light to mild gain. A distortion will get you into high gain territory. The hardwire tl-2 is a good choice.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
i don't know.

did you're amp try to blow you? is that how you know it's gay? did you like totally make out with it and it didn't say no? and you're like ha now you're gay?

did you even play the amp before you got it. i mean it didn't get more gain between now and then right?

what does gay gain sound like? does it touch your nuts when you're chuggachugga chugga?
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
^ If it had been a Hot Rod, I would just assume that it had cruised on him...
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Serious face palm.

You bought a fender amp to play high gain? Seriously? And you want high gain but you don't want to use a distortion pedal. You "have gain but kinda gay".

1.) Use the English language.
2.) What has Eminem got to do with anything in the post? -.-'
3.) You want the sound of distortion buy are not a distortion fan. I'm sorry but I can't see a way out of this, get a distortion pedal.

I love OD and fuzz, I don't have much use for distortion sounds atm, but it seems you do. ODs are too smooth and loose. You won't get much chug or shred without a distortion sound, unless you're paul gilbert of course.

I'd recommend looking at the hardwire TL-2 too.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by sirlebus
**** you if you like to listen Eminem.

I like the little smiley face at the end.

Get a distortion pedal. Sounds good and not gay when you turn it to 11.
Quote by s3r3nitys33k3r3
I'd buy poop from him.
fags, i didnt said i bought this amp to play metal I'm saying this fender model is bad copy of some other amp, drive chan sucks.

InanezGuitars44 - i asked about distorsion pedal at the end u stupid ******.
AcousticMirror - ur funny but kida old u probably did anal sex wit leo fender.
PussyPunk182 - are you some kind of old teacher whos trying to be proper all the time. fkin poof.
Zalu - yes, i played at lot of clubs wit this amp and max volume is about 3 trust me we are fkin loud i just dont know how d fk this amp can beat all band members that much.
Quote by sirlebus
fags, i didnt said i bought this amp to play metal I'm saying this fender model is bad copy of some other amp, drive chan sucks.

InanezGuitars44 - i asked about distorsion pedal at the end u stupid ******.
AcousticMirror - ur funny but kida old u probably did anal sex wit leo fender.
PussyPunk182 - are you some kind of old teacher whos trying to be proper all the time. fkin poof.
Zalu - yes, i played at lot of clubs wit this amp and max volume is about 3 trust me we are fkin loud i just dont know how d fk this amp can beat all band members that much.

herro and goodbye.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
This is literally the stupidest thread I've ever seen.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
...qué? Fender deluxes are great amps dude. Why do you want gain if you said in your original post that you don't like distortion?
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.