depends on the condition really
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Um, what about it is Fender? Or are you just throwing "Fender" into the mix to be like one of those annoying eBay ads that intrude on people's search results?

Anyway, if it's the same bass that's in that picture I'd say $200-250 depending on condition. Possibly less.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
If you're selling it to Guitar Center they usually take how much their going to sell it used for, and give you half of that price. So they will sell it for 300 at the most, so expect around 150 from them. you can probably get 200 out of it if you sell it to someone.
Its in mint condition. No dents, no warps on the neck. Just i can seem to interest anyone with the guitar out here.
keep it? it's nice enough solid peavey-ness, but not a fender at all

edit: by not fender, I mean they are not the same company in any shape or form, but your zodiac is no doubt on par with a MIM fender if not more
Last edited by askrere at May 31, 2011,
Keep it. The Zodiac is a fine bass, but it is just above entry-level on the price scale so its resale value is practically nil. Keep it; play it, and enjoy it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
Keep it. The Zodiac is a fine bass, but it is just above entry-level on the price scale so its resale value is practically nil. Keep it; play it, and enjoy it.

This.

You MIGHT get $150 for it.

It's build quality and playability are WAY above $150, however.

Personally, while i love Peavey basses, i'm no fan of the BXP stuff. That said, they're still leaps and bounds above simmilarly priced basses from other companies.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Not bad, but if you paid the usual $349.00, it's still quite a hit. Unless you're sure that you'll have no more use for it, I would still hang onto it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Yea, i'm sure i am not going to be touching that bass at all. Maximum, couple times a year.