I asked this girl out on Friday, I asked her If she would like to meet up sometime during half term and I think did everything right (eg not being to pushy or put pressure on her).
She said that she would let me know on facebook and didn't really give me a direct answer. But its been a day and its sunday now and still nothing.
What could this mean?
Dump her.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
It could mean that she doesn't want to see you particularly, or is apathetic to the case. Generally if someone skirts the question it's a no.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Ask her to fap with you. That should draw her attention.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
She's a lesbian.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by RajjaJroach
I've tried the relationship thread

Yeah, I see you posted this exact post there ten minutes ago. You have to be patient, don't make a new thread if no one is responding within ten minutes.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Maybe she just had other stuff to do? You're not in a committed relationship with her yet, so you aren't going to be her number one priority in her entire life. Give it a few days man, maybe she'll surprise you the day before she wants to meet up.
Quote by Kensai
She's a lesbian.

You're back?

Shit.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
She might not want to do it and tried to put you down gently.
I heard this happens sometimes.

But who knows? It's only been a day.
Give it a while if you're clinging on to hope. Hope is good.
Unless her name is "Hope". Don't cling on to her. That sends the wrong signals. I meant the belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by RajjaJroach

She said that she would let me know on facebook and didn't really give me a direct answer. But its been a day and its sunday now and still nothing.
What could this mean?

not interested bro. if she was, she would have given you a straight answer. shes just being polite now and trying to not hurt your feelings.
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You're back?

Shit.

Back? Who the hell is Kensai and why would we have missed him?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Anything other than yes is no. Shrug it off and move on.
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ◂◂  ►  ▐ ▌  ◼  ▸▸

Haters gonna hate
You're doing this all wrong, girls like really aggressive guys, aggressive to the point of being a wildebeast...

let me help you out, this is what you should send her right now, don't hesitate:

LISTEN YOU LITTLE ****ING BITCH, IF YOU DON'T RESPOND IN 2 MINUTES I WILL PERSONALLY COME TO YOUR HOUSE GRAB YOU BY THE HAIR AND DRAG YOU TO MY HOUSE FOR...tea
Get a new girlfriend. It doesn't matter if you don't like her, just anything to make the girl who rejected you feel like she means shit to you. This will affect the girl more than you know, and then she'll start to ponder whether she's good enough for anybody, and in time she may be the one asking YOU out. Then once she asks you out, dump your shitty girlfriend, get with the one you like and then start treating her really nice and so on. That's what happened with me! Until after about six months she found out about the whole scheme and dumped me, but by then I was just getting to the stage when I was sick of looking at her face anyway. Hope this helps!
Quote by RajjaJroach
I asked this girl out on Friday, I asked her If she would like to meet up sometime during half term and I think did everything right (eg not being to pushy or put pressure on her).
What could this mean?

/
It could mean a lot of things. It could mean she's been hit by a bus and is incapacitated. It could mean that her internet access was cut off. It could mean that al Qaeda hacked her FB page and changed the password. It could mean that her mom died and she's grieving. It could even mean that she's considering it but is waiting to see if something better comes through for her to do that day.

But most likely it means that she's not interested.