Copypasting this from 3 other forums I've posted on

Borrowed a proper camera from a friend and took some photos. However I've never really handled a DSLR so apologies if my pics are a bit wonky.

Took a 2 year break from guitar playing, saved up some money and on a whim bought this baby used for 1500€. Plays very smoothly and sounds even better than I imagined. If this wasn't gonna bring me back to music I don't think anything would. And I was right. Can't keep the damn thing down

Anyways on to the pictures.

I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
beautiful instrument. The back and sides are gorgeous, and the grain on the top is amazing! I'm jelly.
lol you can even see how dirty the strings are, and I changed them a week ago. My sweat & oils are like napalm to them. Good thing is I have a box of different strings coming in a few days so maybe I'll find a set that doesn't corrode so fast. Also I'm jumping up to mediums. They say lights don't drive the top of a dreadnought enough, but it sounds damn good to me.
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
My friend just got a D-28. My other friend has a D-28 from 1964... That thing sounds like SEX.
Very nice.

How would you describe the sound? I know a lot of the higher end martins I've played have been too boomy for my taste.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
It sounds like a D-28. There are people far more capable of describing it further in detail, I have no idea how to put it in words.
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28