I have to play fret 1 of strings 1 and 2, and fret 2 on string 3 simultaneously (like in chords, or something like that).
The problem is that I can't
If I press strings 1 and 2 with the fingerprint part of my index finger (so I can keep 2 frets with one finger), string no1 gets in a fleshy part of the finger and it doesn't sound ok.
If I do string 1 with index, string 2 with middle finger and string 3 with the ring finger there isn't enough place for my fingers on fret 1...
Can someone please give me some sort of tip, or something?
You pretty much just have to practice putting your index finger sideways across both strings and having the strings be able to ring. Once you get that down you have a little bit of practice to start doing barre chords.
yea this looks like half of an F barre chord. Just try re adjusting your fingers so they are right behind the fret and push hard until your hands get strong enough to do it easlily. practice and you'll get there
Quote by mkocian17
push hard until your hands get strong enough to do it easlily

That's where it gets tricky. You should always try to keep your hands as relaxed as you can, no white knuckle iron grip. So it's more down to technique than strength
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
ah, that F was the hardest chord i learned in my first few months. it gets easy with practice.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
ah, that F was the hardest chord i learned in my first few months. it gets easy with practice.

I hear ya, especially hard with nut action left too high.

To Patrunjuel, try to use the side of your index finger!
The B chord was the hardest for me, but the F chord was a close second. Even after getting it to sound out clearly, transitioning to it was hell. Still, once I could get the E and A-shaped barre chords, it opened up a whole new world of songs for me.

Hell, I'm still working on the Fmin7 barre chord myself.
Acoustics:
1994 Seagull SM6
2007 Takamine G5013SVFT

Electrics:
2008 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top (Cherryburst)
1964 Gibson Melody Maker D (DC)

Amps:
Traynor YGL-1

Pedals
MXR Distortion III (C4 Modded)