Poll: PRS se custom 24, 25th Anniversary Vs Ibanez JS100
Poll Options
View poll results: PRS se custom 24, 25th Anniversary Vs Ibanez JS100
Ibanez JS100
0 0%
PRS se custom 24, 25th Anniversary
10 100%
Voters: 10.
I am stuck between these two guitars, i play all types of music mostly blues stuff, but i do play everything, rock pop, rap, metal, blues latin everything. What should i buy?
the prs

EDIT: it's just a far better guitar. The js100 is just basically a bad idea, it's a mid-range guitar with a high price because it's a signature. Now if you were talking about the js1000, that might be a different matter, as (while still quite expensive because it's a sig), it's actually a good guitar. Or better yet, look at the ibanez j-customs, suhr, tyler, vigier, stuff like that. if you want a more superstrat type of thing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at May 29, 2011,
ah shit i misread it and didn't see the se bit.

that's a judgement call, really.

I'd say go ibanez mij prestige if you can stretch... certainly here in the UK the js100 is a similar price to the rg1570.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?