Hello all. Today I decided to put the vintage 30 speaker I had laying around to good use and put it in my bugera 2x12 cab. Im liking the sound. The stock bugera speakers aren't bad but are pretty bassy. I play in a band kind of like a day to remember or emarosa so think high gain but not insane amounts of gain. I've seen the celestion G12H30 paired with a vintage 30. Im also not sure if the amount of watts on the speaker really matters. Ill be running the cab mono at 16 ohms with a 50 watt jet city head. Thanks for any help you can give.
Pm me if you've got some pedals to sell
greenback
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
generally speaking, if you use two mismatched speakers (mismatched wattage, i mean), the overall wattage handling is the lower wattage speaker x 2. So if you were to use a g12h30, then you'd have 60 watts power handling... which is in the "probably ok but maybe don't crank it completely to 10 all the time" category...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Alright thanks Dave. Any suggestions on a different speaker?
Pm me if you've got some pedals to sell
Quote by AlaskanYeti
Alright thanks Dave. Any suggestions on a different speaker?

nah, sorry, I haven't messed with mixing speakers
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?