Hi, I have recently decided to start a solo guitar project, a Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Jason Becker sort of thing.
I am learning a few songs to play with backing tracks until i find a good drummer and second guitarist and bassist, but do any of you have any advice?!
Do you have long hair? If so, invest in some sort of blowing fan (not an innuendo) to have infront of you at all times.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
In general? Uhh...

You should eat food and drink water.

You should check both ways before crossing the road.

You shouldn't text while driving.

Hope that helps!
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I have long hair, the fan idea sounds good. Didnt help much for a guitar player Firenze, but thanks for the enlightenment ;]
I am writing things at the minute and recording with Music Maker 17, not the best but they're sounding ok!
Might try to wrte an album/ep and sell some copies when i get a few decet gigs too. Bit of money always helps, but is there any way i can get attention as a guitar player? Will shredding in public while busking help?
It's hard enough to find members to join a band, much less a 'solo project' from a 16 year old shredder.
Check out my band Disturbed
Come join my band in belfast, my other guitarist has been listening to too much indie for my liking
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
RetroGunslinger, might take your offer.
Last edited by JonAlex95 at May 29, 2011,