How the fuck do you have $15,000 cash lying around? What are you up to mister? ¬_0
*parp*
I sell myself on the weekends.

It's a combination of savings, money I haven't had to spend on college due to scholarships and selling my current car.
Having driven both I can say that, hands down, I personally would choose the Mazda 3. However, the only way to know what is best for you is to drive them both yourself. I would also recommend that you drive more than 2 cars. Drive 4 or 5 in your price range. You never know what you may find.
The Fuckus is a better deal, but if you get that, then you have to deal with driving around a Fuckus.

Mazdas are pretty reliable cars, as long as they have been taken care of. This is what I would get. (I really don't like Ford cars)

And I'll tell you what I tell everyone that I have ever heard is buying a car: TAKE IT TO A TRUSTED MECHANIC AND HAVE THEM CHECK EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU SIGN OR PAY ANYTHING.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by LRCGUITAR
This seems pretty much like a no-brainer, the ford has half the mileage and costs less, as well as looking cooler...

The only car I know that can top a Ford Focus on ugliness is a Prius.
Quote by BurningStarlV
The only car I know that can top a Ford Focus on ugliness is a Prius.

I don't know. My dad recently bought a Focus SES and I think his looks pretty good. It's identical to this one:

Those Mazdas are a blast to drive. I'd definitely go with that one, though I'd try to get the price down a bit.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I had tried both. Mazda 3 with engine 2.0 kicks ass to Ford Focus.
But Mazda 3 with engine 1.6 is slow as a turtle!

Edit: Ohh you put links. It seems the models are a bit different for what we have back down at chile!

Go to check them, but i will get mazda 3 with 2.3 engine eyes clossed
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Have you looked up some consumer reports on either car? any kind of reviews?

personally i like the mazda 3.

i'm hoping to replace my car (95 grand am) soon, but I'm hoping i can get a new car. really looking at either a chevy cruze or toyota tacoma.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I have a Centennial Zetec Focus. 2 litre engine, bodykit and mags come as standard.... Only 250 were ever made....

I love it.
RIP Tom Searle.
Mazda. Always go Japanese, unless you're buying a truck or a supercar.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
The Mazda 3 is $16k brand new. Give them a sick down payment (say $10k), then finance the rest.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Somekid94
Get the Ford. It's an American company.

protip: companies don't make any profit off used car sales.

and yes the mazda 3 is better.
Go Veg.
Really for 15k you could get something way nicer than those cars :P look around a bit more.
American cars suck. You can probably get more miles out of the Mazda than the Ford, even with a higher current millage. Go with that.