Sup guys?
I have this crappy guitar.the sound is terrible, not because its tuned wrong but cause is a really cheap guitar.
I was wandering, if I buy another set of strings will it sound better?Much better or just a little better?
Please give me a detailed answer.

Btw don't judge my guitar by the looks.I did those myself.It really is a crappy guitar.
Most of the sound will come from the guitar's wood, not the strings. So if you do replace the strings, and the guitar is as terrible as you say, then no. The strings will not make much a difference.
Cool graphics bite the bullet and buy a decent guitar i am no expert but i found i developed more interest in playing when i bought a tanglewood instead of this power play thing i was trying to play........
Quote by worthy79
Cool graphics bite the bullet and buy a decent guitar i am no expert but i found i developed more interest in playing when i bought a tanglewood instead of this power play thing i was trying to play........

I had to go with the cheapest guitar I could find cause I got no money for another guitar.
strings will make a difference, but there's only so much they can do. i tend to use martin silk and steels or dr rare phosphor bronze on my cheap guitars. the martin adds warmth and tames over bright sound and the dr rares and brilliance at the top end.

btw, couldn't you sell something or mow lawns to buy a halfway decent guitar? a really cheap guitar not only doesn't sound right - they don't play well. they will hold you back.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Have you ever considered starting up a guitar decal shop? I would honestly pay big bucks to have that kind of custom work done on at least one of my guitars. You could easily make the money for a half-decent acoustic just from customizing other people's guitars.
Acoustics:
1994 Seagull SM6
2007 Takamine G5013SVFT

Electrics:
2008 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top (Cherryburst)
1964 Gibson Melody Maker D (DC)

Amps:
Traynor YGL-1

Pedals
MXR Distortion III (C4 Modded)
that's a really good idea!

Quote by RockinSince1993
Have you ever considered starting up a guitar decal shop? I would honestly pay big bucks to have that kind of custom work done on at least one of my guitars. You could easily make the money for a half-decent acoustic just from customizing other people's guitars.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by RockinSince1993

I'd love that, the point is I live in a crappy country(Albania).
It would be hard to open a guitar decal shop since guitarists are rare here.
I suppose I could make some money selling some of my artwork, make commissions or just sell some of the stuff I don't need but right now my family really needs money so I can't afford to spend them on things I like.
If I win the right to go to architecture university then things will change.
Btw, how much do you think it would cost doing something like that to another guitar.
I did that by scratching the original paint, I don't think that would be necessary on other guitars if I had some professional painting tools.