I've been looking for a decent extension Cab on the cheapish, and this one seems like a really good deal. Birch construction, closed back, plenty of power handling.

I'm looking to play Power/Thrash metal using a 6505+ through it. How well would this handle it?

This is the cab: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jet-City-Amplification-JCA48S-4x12-Guitar-Speaker-Cabinet-583600-i1475977.gc
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I own one. I am going to have to say that it is a great 4x12 cab for the price. Good bass response, clear, not flubby or fuzzy, and decently constructed. Only downside is that it doesn't have wheels, but that can be fixed with a set of these, if you're willing to drill some holes.

Though I'd recommend looking on your local Craigslist or on Ebay for a used Marshall 1969 cab for a similar price. That would probably be a bit better of a choice. Though if you can't find one, the Jet City cab is a nice choice.
Last edited by Ian_the_fox at May 29, 2011,
Not a big fan of Marshall cabs, I've heard these are like the (much venerated) Soldano cabs.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.