Allright, so I am a member of a newly formed hardcore band called The Cthulhu Disaster (Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cthulhu-Disaster/222515921107518). Unfortunatly, we dont know any drummers who aren't already fully dedicated to another band. So if you're a drummer or know someone who is, please help us out! We're a bunch of open-minded guys, and we screw around quite a bit, but we can all play and/or scream. We're all in high school still, so preferably someone from that demographic. But yeah, so if you or someone you know is looking for a band to drum for, message me on here or email me at zimzim1313@gmail.com or nzimmerman13@portergaud.org .

Requirements (If you don't meet all of the criteria, don't worry, we can work something out) :
At least 2-3 years of playing experience, or proficiency of that amount
Uses a double bass pedal
An open mind to new ideas and takes on the genre
A good sense of humor

Influences are pretty much anything lying within post-hardcore, hardcore, metalcore, even some deathcore and death metal.

Thanks for looking!
- Nick, Guitarist
Quote by Demonikk
When it comes to the point where the fate of the world is in the hands of any UG member, I think it's safe to say we're pretty much ****ed