Last edited by mizxou at May 29, 2011,
Claws, man.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmxYF1RkCzQ

A pissed off cat is dangerous.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Good question, TS.

I think about 27 angry cats could **** me up.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I once got drop kicked by a cat straight in the balls. I shit you not.

You think you can take on an army of ball kickin' eye scratchin' ninja mini-tigers?

Dream on, buddy.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I dunno, I would get scratched up good but my blows would be damaging, they would fall pretty fast
I have cats, and they're mean as hell when they get irritated.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by guitarist41
Good question, TS.

I think about 27 angry cats could **** me up.

Ooh! A scotsman!

Do you then know of the Sam the Skull with the claws in his paws like a crocodile's jaws?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I'd set my own house on fire. Everything dies. Consider that a lesson - I will kill everything to kill one thing attacking me.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by TheChaz
Cats will fuck you up.

Your sig is so cool

And it depends, male cats seem to be more chilled in my experience so probably female cats can take me down.
I think about 6. Maybe 7. Depends on what breed of cats, if they're the tiny ones, then you can just smash em up. If they're the skinnier more nimble ones then you're screwed, even Chuck Norris knows not to mess with cats. He can kill em all, but that guy still has morals.
My younger brother had a cat growing up that fought dogs on a regular basis. A neighbor's Doberman Pinscher had to be put down because my brother's cat blinded him. My brother's cat lost an eye in that fight, himself. Another time a dog got it by the tail and swung it around. I sat and watched that cat chew it's tail the rest of the way off on the porch growling the entire time. I saw it chasing dogs around the neighborhood on several occasions. We're not talking chihuahuas and picanese either - I lived out in the country - I'm talking Dobermans, Retrievers and assorted mutts.

Point of the story is I wouldn't want to fight that cat. That cat was hardcore.
Hell yeah they could! Imagine 8723465 cats coming to whoop your ass! Not likely you would live..
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Quote by TheChaz
Cats will fuck you up.

This. An angry cat should not be underestimated.
Let alone lots of cats.
RIP Gooze

cats
I wouldn't want to mess with even one pissed off cat. Those things be crazy.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
Someone post a picture of the cat lady from The Simpsons.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
dude.... i asked myself that question once. as it turns out, about two pissed off cats can beat my ass.
Me and my friend play this game all the time, it's brilliant. I think 30ish mean, adult cats. Once the adrenaline goes the pain will just get ridiculous.
What about x number of velociraptors?
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
If a cat really wants to **** you up, it can. Their teeth are long and sharp and have no problem sinking into human flesh. Not to mention they can jump very high, so they wouldn't have much of a problem getting to your neck.
Check out my band Disturbed

take me? after reading the OP, this is obviously what TS is talking about.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
All they gotta do is claw out your eyes, then rip the flesh off of your throat. You think you can take at least 10 pissed off felines? Think again...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Bring 'em on!

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I honestly think, if 3 cats had the mental capacity to team up and kill me they could... fortunately they're useless at team strategy.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
When a cat is scared, it will go to any lengths and do whatever it can to protect itself. They are seriously crazy, and surprisingly strong and flexible. Not to mention the claws and teeth and their ability to land on all fours all the time. I wouldn't want to get into a proper fight with 1 cat. Plus I love cats, I hate it when I even accidently hurt them
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
I would never get in a tussle with multiple cats. I know I would lose.

Respect the Felis domesticus. They have the power.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by EnyoAdonai
I honestly think, if 3 cats had the mental capacity to team up and kill me they could... fortunately they're useless at team strategy.

I've seen two cats that otherwise hate each other realize that they had a common enemy in the guy that was trying to pet them. They drove him back. It was pretty cool to watch.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I've seen two cats that otherwise hate each other realize that they had a common enemy in the guy that was trying to pet them. They drove him back. It was pretty cool to watch.

Youtube? That sounds like a good watch.

TBH I think a cat would actually be easy to kill, I just like them too much to do it... they'd over power me because I'm too empathetic towards cats.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
I'm pretty sure one cat can **** you up, they go right for the neck and they're quick little bastards
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I've got three parallel-lined, one inch scars on my arm from one of my dad's old cats. They were chasing each other and I just happened to be an innocent bystander minding my own business. I can only imagine what they would have done should there ire be turned to me.
I'd say if 5-10 cats REALLY had it in for me, and planned an attack on me, i'd say they'd **** me up pretty bad, not so much biting, but the claws man, they'll ruin you.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I've gotten attacked by a crazy cat once.

It's weird, my cat is totally normal inside, but if he gets outside, if you get close to him, he starts hissing and getting super pissed. Once when he was outside he started screaming and hissing at the top of his lungs, and got a few good swipes at my legs. He tore through my jeans into my leg.

I was all like "What the fuck, Dusty?!"

So I go into the house and he was following in after me, and after being in the house for no more than 3 seconds, he was acting as if nothing have ever happened.
No, X number of cats couldn't take me.

X is not a number.

Fail, TS. Major fail.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Page 1 of 3