Page 1 of 5
Omg.....there's so many awesome things about them. Amazing leads heavy rhythms, sensitive acoustics, fast double bass, low tame bass. And then.......sigh.........Andy.......he's an awesome singer, screamer, and songwriter......I love him he's so cool, and he.will always take the time to total bitch out haters. On the subject of haters if there are any black veil brides haters.......yall can go **** your selves. Cuz this threads not for u. Lol
Quote by BK202
Well there was that dude in the PTV thread who tried to say that they were awesome because most of the band is Mexican, so I don't even know.

But I think ETHANEVIL is pioneering new territory with this one. Look at how he types
Me.
Fallen Angels is pretty much the same thing as the first album though, no evolution.
Last edited by chr15t0ph3r at May 29, 2011,
i love black veil brides but your post makes them look bad and as if your just another fangirl who thinks andy six is hot and thats why you like the band.
Black veil brides is amazing because they stand for being yourself, not letting people get to you or get bullied, and to never give in. it says when times are rough to not give up, because they will get better. seriously watch the interviews andy six does. its also why he dresses the way he does, they arent kiss wannabes. Jake pitts and jinxx are amazing guitarists together, making harmonys, strong powerful solos and break downs, and emotionally powerful riffs. there absolutely perfect together for music, such as synster gates and zachy vengeance are. ashley is is a sick bassist, if you really listen, it adds that power to the song, and the stability it needs. And the drummer christian coma you cant even get started on hes just freaking insane at drums without him bvb wouldnt work and there new album just wouldnt be what it is he adds much more taste to it than sandra. your post shouldve ben more like this.. not just another fangirl saying "omg andy six is so hot i love bvb"when in reality you only listen to black veil brides because andy six is in it..
"your not drunk enough unless you piss on the cops tire while he's givin you the ticket"
So he would really take the time out of his day to bitch people out?
He really is amazing!
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at May 29, 2011,
OK this post is really gay...

Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of their work and will want to go see them once they discover Birmingham but dude you sound like a groupie to BVB only...
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
Can people stop using the word amazing for everything scene? There's nothing new or cool or amazing about black veil brides. they publicly ask the audience to screw them after their shows because they're so desperate.

Then again, this thread is hilarious.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by BK202
How can his post have a sexual orientation?

Also, I legitmately didn't think this many people listened to them. FEELS BAD MAN.

it can has sexual orientation when it has a strong preference to fornicate with other male anus'. also. bvb are good but damn dude, not THAT good.
My sig? Nice.
This is the band that Off With Their Heads always makes fun of on Facebook.

I've never listened to them, but judging by the first picture that comes up on a good search, they're terrible.

See? No band that looks like this can be good.

But, I feel the end to listen to them anyways. For educational reasons.

Wish me luck, fellas.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oh gawd. It's like they heard people call emo the hair metal of the 00's and thought "You know what, let's combine those two things. It'll be the greatest thing ever!"

But sadly, they were sadly mistaken. Sadly, sadly mistaken. Music shouldn't make me laugh this hard.

Oh and they look really stupid. They make those black metal kids that make videos in the woods look cool.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Bk202, it has to do with the post being gay. you look dumb if you dont actually get what dynastywest is saying. gay=retarded. should it? no. does it? yes.
My sig? Nice.
I found on them on youtube, and I really liked their music. And then I saw pictures of the actual band, and I kinda cried a little. Good music, but I really don't like the image they create for themselves.
Quote by element4433

Oh and they look really stupid. They make those black metal kids that make videos in the woods look cool.

Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Last edited by rushpython at May 29, 2011,
Quote by BurningTurkey
Bk202, it has to do with the post being gay. you look dumb if you dont actually get what dynastywest is saying. gay=retarded. should it? no. does it? yes.

No, I completely understand, I'm hip with the youth culture. I just don't like the term to be thrown around, as it can be offensive. Ya dig?
I like how a blatant troll post has seemingly spawned people who actually agree with it. Stryde41's post was a highlight. Hilarious stuff.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Yeah that's what I watched.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

LMFAO. The lyrics sound like really bad sXe lyrics. Minus being the fallen angels parts, the theme about being united and stuff. And it sounds like a KISS ripoff, why the hell is this considered to be in the Pop-Punk & Emo forum? There shouldn't be a place for this band anywhere.
Awesome troll thread.

Burning Turkey has got to be one of the dumbest users I've ever seen.

EDIT: What's worse is that compared to some of the other posts, he doesn't look that ridiculous.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Awesome troll thread.

Burning Turkey has got to be one of the dumbest users I've ever seen.

This thread is gay. You look dumb if you don't actually get what I am saying. Gay = Retarded. Should it? No. Does it? Yes.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Amazing sig. Not gay at all.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
This band are getting so much publicity for some reason. Even from formerly good magazine eg. Rocksound.

If they end up at Avenged Sevenfold levels of fame I will actually cry.

The Youtube comments on the new video are hilarious:

i <3 this song it really speaks to me as an outcast...bvb in general just helps me live my life normally, they have helped me through tough times!

Stupid kids fooling themselves into thinking they are so different. If you dress like Black Veil Brides you deserve to be outcast from society and bullied.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at May 30, 2011,
Quote by Gerard_xD
They are getting so many fans over here. It's criminal.

Are they?? Does not surprise me.
OP's Bio:

"I'm mainly emo, but sometimes I'm kinda goth, and sometimes I'm kind of glam. I don't play guitar, but I play bass. I guess I'm kind of a refugee of bassmasta! (r.I.p. masta).....so that's pretty much me."

Dude has no idea what he is doing, I say we convert the thread into a discussion about the events that lead to OP's mental instability.

GO.
Quote by Gerard_xD
Yep, and they are/were playing Catty Unders

Christ. I'm always amazed at the amount of scene kid morons there are in Glasgow. Cathouse is like one big advertisement for Asking Alexandria some nights. Last time I was down I went to Classic instead and they played the Smiths. Hopefully will never have to endure the catty again. It's also pretty shit as a venue. Fuck that place.
Oh my, I can't believe I missed this.

More people need to play true emo like these guys nowadays, none of that Old Gray shit.
They sound like generic Metalcore style bands.

I quite like the music, hate the message of "we're different rawrrawr" look at us we're so cool, and think they are way over hyped.

Quote by stryde41

Black veil brides is amazing because they stand for being yourself, not letting people get to you or get bullied, and to never give in. it says when times are rough to not give up, because they will get better. seriously watch the interviews andy six does. its also why he dresses the way he does, they arent kiss wannabes..

Cuz you know, these are completely original concepts. And from what I've heard they seem to just be playing on the "scene mallcore" sensibilities of Teenage Girls and Boys' and yes I do physically own the CD. Look at us we dress different, you can relate to that, you're different. Wait a second no you're not. It gets the whole thing wrong. You're not different because you're an emo. Most feelings of isolation come from feeling different and then you become emo; not vice versa.

Unless you're doing it to be cool.

Quote by stryde41

Jake pitts and jinxx are amazing guitarists together, making harmonys, strong powerful solos and break downs, and emotionally powerful riffs. there absolutely perfect together for music, such as synster gates and zachy vengeance are.

If you ask me the guitar playing is pretty damn uninspired. They're just playing pedal riffs that have been around for 8 years and they seem to hold very little emotion.

If you wanna talk about the emotion in a guitar part I think you need to listen to some Melodeath. Those guitar parts have beautiful harmonies which hold much more "emotional content"

Quote by stryde41

Ashley is is a sick bassist, if you really listen, it adds that power to the song, and the stability it needs.

That's what a bass player is meant to do... if that's all you can say about him then I may have my doubts about his skill. Pretty sure you can't hear him in any of their songs as the songs on record have no balls what so ever.

Quote by stryde41

And the drummer christian coma you cant even get started on hes just freaking insane at drums without him bvb wouldnt work and there new album just wouldnt be what it is he adds much more taste to it than sandra.

All I hear is standard double bass patterns and some of those bass snare bass bass snare punk patterns. Not saying he's bad, but mindblowing it is not.

Also Six's range is pretty bad and his voice lacks character.

Like I said I somewhat like the music in passing, but it's not as good as people seem to think it is. Most of their fans like the band cuz they think Six is hot, I appreciate mainstream emo fashion, even to the point of men looking androgynous, but even I think Six looks like a girl. It saddens me that people give so much attention to bands that just don't deserve it, when there are better bands in the mainstream. I am definitely not advocating obscure bands of any sort here.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at May 30, 2011,
Page 1 of 5