http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rzwTHn8nZY

The second
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhA0OpyKP7Q

The third
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgPza3Uecbg

Enjoy
and let me know what you think!

ALSO!!!
Freedom ( instrumental piece that i wrote)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqvu4BJJ6J8
Last edited by Guitarguyteddyb at May 29, 2011,
Sloppy. Very sloppy. Especially on the sweeps.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Good Job

But you need to relax when your tremelo picking, picking with your wrist not your arm
Quote by Shinozoku
No, the guitar was built to play metal. Not pussy ass cowboy chords. They won't work on that guitar. Get a Gibson Hummingbird for that bullshit. .
UG'ers of Newfoundland
No offense brother but I don't think you can quite play those things you were trying either... those sweeps were extremely sloppy, especially on the 3rd vid.
I like the second and third, the first wasn't tight.
Cream fan club member #11.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Sloppy. Very sloppy. Especially on the sweeps.

weed ol do that to a man
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Hmm, these videos were rather... bland.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by m1j3
Good Job

But you need to relax when your tremelo picking, picking with your wrist not your arm

I disagree. For short runs tremelo picking with your wrist is fine but for long tremelo picking stuff like that, if you use your arm you won't burn out as fast. Think about it, if you can pick accurately using your arm and last longer, why wouldn't you?
I only watched the 2nd and 3rd. I thought yhey were pretty good. Alot of haters all up in here.
Also Saint78 Jel?
what feeling!

what emotion!

i have to take a crap.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
lol im glad everyone hates them thats awesome.

winner winner chicken dinner,
and ftr try playing it with a matchbook for a guitar pick and on a low end acoustic.

If i had better equipment id actually use these for songs and what not but im really appreciative of everyones opinion on this all.

and thanks for the tips on technique also to whomever it may concern.

and to everyone who says there sloppy its only the case that its on granpas guitars.
try to take that in question as well. Give me a guitar that your parents bought you and im sure id actually make good use of it as well

also watch freedom, every guitar player will like tht i think
i appreciate the sloppy comments alot.

its an acoustic and its being recorded through a 100$ camera.

there is so sustanance in the sound i agree,
but good news

still betcha cant play it
Poor Betcha. Couldn't play his way out of a wet paper bag. Guess its time to find the kazoo, Betcha.
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb

and ftr try playing it with a matchbook for a guitar pick and on a low end acoustic.

If i had better equipment id actually use these for songs and what not but im really appreciative of everyones opinion on this all.

and to everyone who says there sloppy its only the case that its on granpas guitars.
try to take that in question as well. Give me a guitar that your parents bought you and im sure id actually make good use of it as well

Can't wait till some hard working angry american gets mad at the parent bought guitars comment.

Don't smoke weed dude it makes your trolling suck.
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb

Freedom was a pretty nice piece, got a good groove to it... until you threw in that fast picking, that killed it. That being said, your picking is still way too tense, you're missing notes, your hands are out of sync and none of that has anything to do with you playing on a cheap acoustic or with some non-pick or whatever your excuses are.

Complaining about your equipment just makes you sound butthurt though, especially when you add on the bit about people's parents buying them gear.

If you want to promote your music... trying putting up your music, not some bullshit bad shred that has nothing to do with the kind of music you appear to actually play.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at May 29, 2011,
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Freedom was a pretty nice piece, got a good groove to it... until you threw in that fast picking, that killed it. That being said, your picking is still way too tense, you're missing notes, your hands are out of sync and none of that has anything to do with you playing on a cheap acoustic or with some non-pick or whatever your excuses are.

Complaining about your equipment just makes you sound butthurt though, especially when you add on the bit about people's parents buying them gear.

If you want to promote your music... trying putting up your music, not some bullshit bad shred that has nothing to do with the kind of music you appear to actually play.

oh for sure haha these where made on the spot and obviously wasnt played over and over again to make it perfect. i just wanted to put them up. I appreciate your honesty but i still think the butthurt thing was a little dumb. Im just broke as hell hahaha thats why my equipment is bad. but thanks for everythin you said
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
im not trollin,
im just high.

or am i trollin?

Or are you just making yourself seem like an ass?
Quote by Shinozoku
No, the guitar was built to play metal. Not pussy ass cowboy chords. They won't work on that guitar. Get a Gibson Hummingbird for that bullshit. .
UG'ers of Newfoundland
Quote by Necronomicon
Are you serious telling me you're so broke you can't buy a guitar pick?

*seriously

and i lose them way to much so i find it to be a foolish investment picks are pretty much the equivalent to bic lighters you let someone use them they'll be gone forever. unless you write your name on it then you may be able to keep it
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
*seriously

and i lose them way to much so i find it to be a foolish investment picks are pretty much the equivalent to bic lighters you let someone use them they'll be gone forever. unless you write your name on it then you may be able to keep it

well at least you're dedicated then...
anything can be used as a pic, ive even used the arm of a lego man to play, it works really well and if you can make the hand grab teh string its winner winner chicken dinner.
Try using pennys. Other than that, take any money you would spend on ganja and put it in a jar. In short time you'll have enough for this,
http://www.pickpunch.com/pick-punch1.html
Quote by MortifiedLizard
recently I turned it into an Esquire that impregnates unsuspecting people with my children whenever I play it.

Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
That's better than I could do with an acoustic
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

It looks like Freedom was just a mish mash of "advanced" techniques that you used just to show off.
Quote by RyanGillam
It looks like Freedom was just a mish mash of "advanced" techniques that you used just to show off.

its actually really easy to do once you get the hang of it. There are other instrumentals i have with stuff like that and the tapping and stuff ive seen other guitarists do and i wanted to see what i could do with the technique.

i wish i was showing off, there are still things to learn with the instrument
Yeah freedom is cool. The shredding just sounds like assberry pancakes. It's nothing to do with you. I think it all sounds like that on an acoustic.
Quote by MortifiedLizard
recently I turned it into an Esquire that impregnates unsuspecting people with my children whenever I play it.

Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
freedom sounded pretty sick, the sweeping on the 3rd video was ehh though. Not that it was bad, I just don't like how it sounds on an acoustic.

ps: you make jizz faces when playing. XD
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
The first one was terrible. The second was cool (it would sound awesome played on an electric). The third was good until you started sweeping.
I have no sig
Page 1 of 2