I was wanting to know what people's favorite brand was. Now get to pollin, UG!
You can be as heavy as you want in standard. RIP Dime, Shreddin' in heaven.
Keep Shredding
I am looking for the poll, but do not see one.
My favorite brand would be Fender. I just really like what they put out, and their amps really fit my taste in music. That being said, I do have other guitars by other brands that I do like. I love hollybodies and play an Epi Sheraton II, and it is my main and favorite guitar!
Fender, hands down.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

It's a hard choice but all-around I'll have to say Gibson Custom Shop.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
ESP for sure. IMO, they combine the quality and craftsmanship of PRS with the metal edge of B.C. Rich without going too over the top.
I like prog
Quote by I AM DEREK
ESP for sure. IMO, they combine the quality and craftsmanship of PRS with the metal edge of B.C. Rich without going too over the top.

Saying that ESP has the craftsmanship of PRS is a bit of a stretch. PRS is unmatched when it comes to build quality.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

lol it depends for me. amps its peavey and mesa all the way

guitars i like a bit of everything except Grestch, Ibanez and BC Rich

and i dont play nice with ESP necks....
I love Washburns, Ibanezes, and PRSs. B.C Rich is alright if you shell out the cash for higher end models. DBZ guitar are f***ing awesome. yeah thats all i can think of right now ill come back later
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Fender and Squier, they're perfect for the clean surf, rockabilly and indie stuff I play and they're also great for the fuzz and overdrive I use for punk and classic rock. I also prefer single coils to humbuckers.
Gibson
2010 Epiphone Dot
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic
Quote by Destinyrider22
I love Washburns, Ibanezes, and PRSs. B.C Rich is alright if you shell out the cash for higher end models. DBZ guitar are f***ing awesome. yeah thats all i can think of right now ill come back later

Washburns is my favorite.
I'd go with either Schecter or Washburn for production guitars. I love the tone of Ibanez guitars too, but I just can't stand the Wizard necks they've got on the majority of their guitars(I'd kill for an ARX or AS73 in lefty though). And if we're counting boutique brands Moser Custom Shop's got my vote too(they've got some dog-ugly shapes, but I don't mind the Bich, the Fast Star's downright sexy IMO and they've got DiMarzios and Kahlers galore, my kinda guitars. XD).
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
My favourite brand is Steel Series. They make relaly nice headphones. Adio are good too, they make good footwear. I really like Mr Kipling cakes. McVities make the best digestive buscuits. HTC are a good brand of mobile phones.

What?
Quote by Enix165
I'd go with either Schecter or Washburn for production guitars. I love the tone of Ibanez guitars too, but I just can't stand the Wizard necks they've got on the majority of their guitars(I'd kill for an ARX or AS73 in lefty though). And if we're counting boutique brands Moser Custom Shop's got my vote too(they've got some dog-ugly shapes, but I don't mind the Bich, the Fast Star's downright sexy IMO and they've got DiMarzios and Kahlers galore, my kinda guitars. XD).

i see what you did there
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Quote by Destinyrider22
i see what you did there

...='D No, my good man. I see what YOU did there. LolPeaveyhalfstack for you.

...and that's me on the bottom, being a retard and not knowing how to get a good tone out of any kind of Peavey but the 6505 whilst everyone else gets good tones from them(and I only have this problem with Peavey amps...xD).
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by grohl1987
My favourite brand is Steel Series. They make relaly nice headphones. Adio are good too, they make good footwear. I really like Mr Kipling cakes. McVities make the best digestive buscuits. HTC are a good brand of mobile phones.

What?

Just as BC Rich, Ibanez, and Shecter are good GUITAR brands.
Nice joke dude lol.
METAL!
Gibson/Epiphone and ESP/LTD i suppose for guitars

for amps i like me some Randalls and Mesa's
the latter of which i can only dream of
I don't really have a favorite guitar brand. I love Telecasters but hate Strats, I think the Blackjack ATX is a work of art, but the Hellraiser is a piece of shit, and while I like the tone of a Les Paul, I hate hate hate their necks.

Favorite amp company is Mesa by a mile.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
prs
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Gibson guitars, Hiwatt amps.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
I love Ibanez. Superstrats in general are a sure-fire way to give me a hard-on, and Ibanez does them really well.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.