Page 1 of 2
I was just sitting down, derpin' on the Pit while waiting for The 40-year-old Virgin to come back from its commercial break, when the commercial for the hurt animals came on, while playing this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbkz_3lO3c

When you see these commercials, what's your reaction?

I mean, I'm a total supporter of animal liberation, vegetarian and all that good stuff, but I'm just like "Jesus Christ, where's the damn mute button."

I've always looked at the music and the commercials themselves as an almost insulting attempt of manipulation. And then there was that South Park the other day about it too. Although I've never seen any commercials about crack babies yet.
I care about hurt animals, but when I see those commercials, I almost don't even give a shit because the blatant manipulation makes me so angry.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I was watching the same commercial waiting for the same movie to come back on. 40 Year Old Virgin is teh bomb.

The past week i've thought of South Park when i've heard that commercial too

The music is just cheesy as fuck, and Sarah McClakjfaskj;lghlin annoys me.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I hate that goddamn commercial. I swear the animals they show are just cute ones, not ones that have been abused. It also doesn't want to make me save a puppy, it makes me want to kick one, which I think is the opposite of the desired effect
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I can't stand commercials like that. I really hate the ones about saving the African children too.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
The poor poor crack addicted babies
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I hate that f***in commercial sooo much! It makes me not at all care whats happening to the animals because I'm too busy trying to get that s*** off my t.v. screen.
I made a parody of that, for my multimedia class. No matter what you put that song to, it makes everyone feel horrible.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I hate that commercial because the song is overplayed and annoying. Ill save an animal on my own damn time. I don't need some douchebag who sings to make you feel like garbage for changing the channel which involves orphaned animals. I hate it I hate it I hate that commercial!!!

*bans*

*figures out he can't ban commercials*

*bans The Madcap*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I love animals and all,but I always mute that commercial when it comes on.I could also honestly care less about starving African children.
I will not be muggled by a plea to emotion to give money to some charity.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by coman664
I love animals and all,but I always mute that commercial when it comes on.I could also honestly care less about starving African children.

Do you realise that when you say 'I could care less,' you're actually saying 'I care so much that if I cared a little less I'd still be caring?'
Quote by Nelsean
I hate that commercial because the song is overplayed and annoying. Ill save an animal on my own damn time. I don't need some douchebag who sings to make you feel like garbage for changing the channel which involves orphaned animals. I hate it I hate it I hate that commercial!!!

*bans*

*figures out he can't ban commercials*

*bans The Madcap*

I ****ing hate those commercials.

^Ouch.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
RIP Madcap

OT: Those commercials are ****ing buzz kills. I'll be watching some comedy thing, and then these cute as **** puppies come on, with that sad music, and it's just......
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I have to change the channel everytime, damn Humane Society isn't guilt tripping me! Not to mention that song gives me the goosebumps and get me despressed everytime.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Sarah can sing and the ASPCA depends 100% on donations and volunteers to do the work no one else in town wants to but needs to be done for the animals sake as well as the peoples. I encourage everyone to donate or drop off a bag of pet food, every bit helps.
Metalheads see through the corporate and political candy store bs proliferated by the media and powers that be, we want the truth, we want respect, and we pwn your face weaklings!! ROCK HARD RIDE FREE!!
I hate it because with the money they spend on advertising they could help the animals.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Helping injured animals is good and fine, but I don't want to have an overly sappy commercial telling me to do it.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by flanders_91
I hate it because with the money they spend on advertising they could help the animals.
The commercial actually doesn't cost that much to make and the song itself is a beautiful song.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
it tries to guilt trip me and it pisses me off.

it's like that fat old white guy from the christian relief fund. Maybe if he sacrificed one of his donuts and the change for his morning coffee, and also potentially quit touching himself at night, maybe africa wouldnt be starving. but he wont stop all those things because he expects you to do it.

I just hate when shit tries to guilt trip me over something I can't control.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I bet if they changed the music to Yakety Sax it would be the most adorable/hilarious commercial.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by flanders_91

Prepare to have your mind blown.

Successful advertising makes more money than it costs, and the fact that these commercials have been running for like 5 years now indicates they're probably fairly successful.
The commercials that piss me off the most are commercials made by pet stores and adoption centers that basically say "Come by our animals or we are going to kill them." But they word it more like this, "When you adopt a cat from *store name* for $125, you save a life!"
**** the hurt animals. I'm not paying 18 bucks a month to save their lives when they could kill the animals and feed millions of starving children in Africa with them.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
When I see them, I always think of Carla the Elephant from Brass Eye, who gets her trunk stuck up her own ass, and the appeals that 'celebrities' were making to get people to donate to help her
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BK-4lhsFII
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Page 1 of 2