After 5 years my man praposed to me with a beautiful ring and i was estatic..
skip to a few weeks after...
I love (White gold) a lot for it's flower design,
the thing i do not like about it is the side view...its a triangle and I think it cheapens it's look.
I am stuck on the flower design so this ring is my only other option and i really like it but there is a $100 price difference
My question is,
am i being selfish for even considering a different ring let alone a more expensive one? just really need advice on this and need to talk it out
Typical broad, never satisfied with the riches her man provides her. Just be thankful your fiance can afford to spend almost a thousand dollars on a piece of metal.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Its a ring. If its from him, it should be special enough.

And yeah its not cheap so the 'its the thought that counts' is backed up by price

(AND HOW ARE TRIANGLES CHEAP?!?! HUH? XD)
I just had to post this, didn't I.
^this
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
Quote by Acϵ♠
Typical broad, never satisfied with the riches her man provides her. Just be thankful your fiance can afford to spend almost a thousand dollars on a piece of metal.

yes your man would be just as happy living in cardboard box if thats what impressed you.