So just felt like making this thread, and say that I am moving on from both music and metal, meaning I've been through it enough to understand it's becoming cliche to it's meaning, I mean classical music and neo classical stuff I am passionate about I listen to it with my wife, although metal has become too much competition for me, and I believe I should just move on from it, I litteraly can't enjoy it anymore, and there really isn't much new being brought to the table, It pretty much ends with DSBM for me when it comes to unique music. So yeah I say goodbye to you all and wish you best, it's time for me to start a healthy new chapter in my life and look further in exploring the unknown! It's what I do best.
*Comes back to forum for first time in ages*

*sees this thread*

*leaves*
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by Ziggy V
Oh wow it's like he expects us to care or something.

nah I don't, point is, I'm leaving music, it's nothing but one big human cliche money maker, and as long as humanity exists I wont stop in making myself distinct.
well keep that shit to yourself...

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by Laprevraven
nah I don't, point is, I'm leaving music, it's nothing but one big human cliche money maker, and as long as humanity exists I wont stop in making myself distinct.

This is stupid, your going to not listen to music because people make money at it, and because other humans listen to it.
Are you planning to be the last person on the planet, then picking music back up?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Your Welcome.
BTW, "Welcome to Ultimate Guitar Forums".
We are all here to help out new users.. WAIT A MINUTE WTF?
METAL!