So its been almost a month now, but I just got around to this. Sue me.

Anyways...
Whats this???

This outta be good!!

I got a nice looking 2x12...with V30s!

More!!

A footswitch...?

Its a...broken...tube...

Its a Carvin V3m!!!

More pr0nz, and partial family shot

So yeah, a Carvin V3m halfstack. When I first got it, it had a busted preamp tube and the top was scratched up. So Carvin, being the nice people that they are, sent me new tubes and a new top. I believe I am the first to own one on UG

Clean Channel: Has a bright, normal, and soak settings. Soak I use for bluesy stuff, and bright for the rest. The clean is gorgeous. It took a while to tweak it up, but I got it eq'ed nice. The drive knob takes it from cleaner-than-clean to OD. Its very responsive to your picking attack.

Drive Channels: There are two identical drive channels, with an intense, normal, and thick settings. I use normal on the first channel. You can go from where the clean channel tops off, with a 60s 70s drive, to a great 80s distortion. I get a great classic rock tone. With the switch on thick, I can do some great stoner rock. When the switch is on intense, things get...intense. The amount of gain on this amp is ridiculous. When you crank the drive and volume knobs, the V3m sustains for days. I can get the chug with ease. My tube screamer is useless now I would match this gain up with almost any other amp.

Overall, this amp is killer. Three channels, can go from the lighest, cleanest clean to all out balls to the walls distortion. It has its own unique touch to the tone on each channel, and sounds great. I would recomend it to anyone who wants versitality on a budget. It takes pedals well. My Big Muff Pi sounds great with the clean channel cranked. Oh, and the reverb is nice too
I would do clipz, but nothing to record with at the moment...
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Last edited by guitarlord28 at May 30, 2011,
Ya because some people only say they got a v3.

Nice amp.

Holy crap, that tube was 23 pounds? No wonder it broke.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at May 30, 2011,
Holy sexy, Batman! Happy NAD!
Matthew 6:33

Uniting the World, One Bridge at a Time.
That ought to shake up the neighborhood! HNAD! Enjoy the hell out of it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Gah, dude... resizeor the picture.

HNAD.

I must admit, it looks pretty slick. The FS looks old tho... like it belongs in the 80s.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
very nice. was wondering when people would start getting these
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
So many knobs! HNAD!

2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
dude, you're the 2nd one who owned this amp, BC RICH 5000 got one first

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
dude, you're the 2nd one who owned this amp, BC RICH 5000 got one first

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?