There's 5 friends(I think) 3 men, 2 women on a yacht taking a vacation, and they rescue a man at sea, and he is injured. When everyone is asleep, he wakes up, climbs through a window on the ceiling, and takes the yacht off of its predetermined course, and crashes it into a rocky area on an island(this all happens at night). The yacht sinks, and everone makes it out, and is washed up on the beach shore during early daylight. The friends find the man's body who crashed the boat and buried it.

I can't remember many details, but I remember one of the guys being extremely pissed and yelling at one of the other guys because he thought the auto-pilot navigation system was f'd up(little did he know, the yacht was hijacked), and the man being yelled at, was just pissed because he lost his yacht. On an added note, two of the characters find tents and canopies and camp set up by some familiar organization deeper inland, and lots of guns, and soon after, another one of the friends finds the body they buried covered in scorpions, me thinks.

I've spent hours upon hours trying to find this movie on the internet. It was made in the 21st century, so it's recent. Help plz!
Sounds interesting. I want to watch it.
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
i'm going to rent it soon!
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by ExhaledFate
You know what, i think its The Lost Tribe. Never finished it.

I just looked it up on Netflix and this sounds about right.
STಠ_ಠ
Yes it is The Lost Tribe! I cant belive I found it just minutes after posting this thread! I found the summary on IMDb.com and it matches EXACTLY with what I descibed. Well go out and watch it guys, and post back on here and tell me what you think I'll do the same. It looked pretty interesting from what I saw. But I'm 16 and no movie critic Enjoy!