It is rare these days that I would listen to an album on repeat, however this Greek heavy metal classic has almost forced me to hit the play button again and again. Crush have been active all the way since the 80's, yet they only have one full-length under their belt: Kingdom of the Kings, released in 1993. Don't let the year fool you, this is total 80's heavy metal attack.

Rough yet melodic vocals, pounding drums, hard-hitting riffs, impeccable leads(!!) and the solid bass leave very little more to be hoped for. This album is regarded as the best Greek heavy metal out there by some, and though my knowledge of Greek metal is rather limited, I'm inclined to agree. I could (and will) link some tracks off the album, but listening to the whole album from start to finish is mandatory. From the straight-forward epic March of the Deads to the NWOBHM-worship Run to the Highway and almost Venom-esque Princess of Hell, the true glory and power of heavy metal shines on.

Tracks:
March of the Deads
Unborn
Run to the Highway

Essential. It was recently re-issued. Go buy it.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

looks awesome
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Who reissued it? Where can a spritely chap such as meself buy one o' these fine records?
i am the moonstar
It was reissued by the Greek label/record store Sirens Records. At least Shadow Kingdom Records in the US should have it in stock.

Now you know why I didn't post a band pic! The quality of the music far surpasses such minor appearance issues, though. Fuck, this album is way too good.

^I saw the same thing, and I admit I was hesitant to delve further because of their ridiculous promo pic.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Less yapping about their stupid looks and more about the amazing music, guys!