whose seen these or played these? I know bc rich gets a bad rap but these things look sick and the specs look awesome for $600. thoughts or experience with them anyone?
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-Eagle-Archtop-Electric-Guitar?sku=584462#used
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-Mockingbird-Archtop-Electric-Guitar?sku=584452
GUITARS:
PRS Semi-Hollow Custom SE

Amps:
Peavey Ranger 2x12 Twin Killer

Quote by MrFlibble
Quote by IronMaiden76
Meh. Looks like an SE to me.
Well, thanks for confirming you know absolutely nothing about PRS guitars.
I have a BC Rich Warlock.
If you don't have a BC Rich I hereby declare you a homosexual.
It's my main guitar, it's great, the BDSM pickups are good for standard pickups, awesome fretboard, body shape extremely comfy when playing (You can choose to play horizontally it like a Strat or sit it between your legs like a V), only letdown is the wraparound bridge, but that only is a bummer when changing strings, which is about 0.1% of the time you have your fingers on the guitar.
You'd be surprised how awesome these things are, in terms of playability and stuff.
METAL!
Man, those certainly look nice. From my experience, nearly everyone has a different opinion on how good different guitars are. I would advise that you try them out yourself, because no matter how many reviews you read, I don't think you'll ever know if a certain guitar will suit you unless you've tried it out.
I love both of my Riches and will keep buying them
Bassist/Vocalist-Visceral Violation
Mesa-Boogie Big Block 750/SWR Megoliath
Warwick Corvette
I've got a Mockingbird Special of about the same price range and it is as good as a lot of my more expensive guitars. I think you'll be happy with that guitar. A lot of the hate for B.C. Rich comes from their entry-level models, or from the fact that their overseas guitars aren't as good as their very, very expensive custom shop guitars. But for 1/4 of the price, they aren't supposed to be. Try that guitar and if you like it; by all means, go for it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by Ultraussie
It's my main guitar, it's great, the BDSM pickups are good for standard pickups, awesome fretboard, body shape extremely comfy when playing (You can choose to play horizontally it like a Strat or sit it between your legs like a V), only letdown is the wraparound bridge, but that only is a bummer when changing strings, which is about 0.1% of the time you have your fingers on the guitar.
You'd be surprised how awesome these things are, in terms of playability and stuff.

I agree that warlocks are comfortable to play, but those BDSM pickups are horrendous! All the range of sounds you can get out of them is mud and... MORE mud. It's very hard to get clarity out of those pickups.

Guitars in the OP have Rockfield Mafias in them, you can listen to different Rockfield pickups on their site.

http://www.rockfieldpickups.com/mafia.html
Kombat Gear:

Quote by Ultraussie

You just haven't played a REALLY good-playing guitar yet.
          Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
          Why are you bringing Cm into this?