Poll: do you like girly things too?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you like girly things too?
Hells no! I'm a manly man!
53 21%
A little, but not really
91 36%
Sure I do! :3
83 32%
what are girls?
29 11%
Voters: 256.
Page 1 of 5
Quote by blake1221
Powderpuff Girls weren't girly. That show was creepy at times.

Dude, did you ever see the episode where they had a little girl move next door? The whole thing was like 10 minutes of nothing but being girly.
I can't think of anything I like that is mostly liked by girls. Girl-stuff sucks. I kinda like wearing nail-polish though.
Quote by jestsumguy
I can't think of anything I like that is mostly liked by girls. Girl-stuff sucks. I kinda like wearing nail-polish though.

and yet you call yourself a manly man
I always were nail polish on my toes. I own a hello kitty plate, cup, bowl, flannel, pencil case and lip balm. I always sit down on the toilet. I like looking at women's clothes (especially shoes) but men's bore me. I like the powerpuff girls. I like take that, robbie williams and mika. I'm sure there's more. I don't really care that it's girly, if i like doing it i'll do it.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
That's not girly crap, you've just posted a bunch of cartoons.

and a comic series and album cover?

I should add this to the OP: no girls allowed!
I find the Powerpuff Girls show entertaining at times. But I don't think the show itself is girly. Only the frivolous powerpuff merchandise are

I prefer the more "used" version of girly
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
I'm guilty of watching My Little Pony and reading shoujo manga.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
I bitch and moan about random things that aren't really important.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Kitchen.jpg

I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
I actually dislike a ton of stuff that's considered "manly" so I get seen as sort of girly even though I barely like anything girly besides some anime and things like photography.

Though at times people call me a girl because I complain too much. And I hate people that complain too much... I'm actually not complaining, just trying to hold a decent conversation
Most of those things you listed are annoying, but if Robot Unicorn Attack counts then I kinda like that.
Quote by CoreysMonster
and a comic series and album cover?

I should add this to the OP: no girls allowed!

Well you missed off sewing, knitting, cooking, cleaning, babies, baking, stitching, makeup...

So, you like doing all of that stuff too?
If you mean "talking about tampons and gossipping" then no, I am not a fan of girly crap.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Well you missed off sewing, knitting, cooking, cleaning, babies, baking, stitching, makeup...

Shut up and make me a sandwich, wench.

RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at May 30, 2011,
Quote by MH400
Shut up and make me a sandwich, wench.

It was better before the winky face.
Wuss.

It's maternal and shit.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I love cooking, cleaning and baking, and I love taking care of babies.

Mending clothes is something i completely suck at, though,so I dont do it much.

EDIT: and the taking care of babies is because I have 3 younger siblings and had to help raise them, not because I' m a pedo

EDIT2: Also,I love making other people happy. Is that something you like doing, too?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 30, 2011,
i like vaginas.does that count?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by CoreysMonster
I love cooking, cleaning and baking, and I love taking care of babies.

Mending clothes is something i completely suck at, though,so I dont do it much.

Oh, fair enough

I hate all of that crap. Except baking because I get to eat the results.

Oh, and knitting is also the shit. I suppose I do like a few girly things...
Quote by The_Casinator
Conclusion: Coreysmonster is more female than Mistress_Ibanez is.

pffft, being more female than Ibanez is like being softer than a piece of diamond.
please dont get me wrong, I luv ya, suze
I sit on the toilet, wear pink pyjama pants and never pass up an opportunity to cross-dress.

Oh, and I love cooking and baking.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
as i type this, i am listening to Scheiße by Lady Gaga.

also, i too like cooking and baking.
Go Veg.
Last edited by im not mental at May 30, 2011,
I like wearing a dress and putting stuff up my anus.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
im a fan of twilight.....
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
No.

You are wrong.

I eat rusty nails for breakfast. I drive a B-double Mack truck to work. I have named my first born children Isuzu, Fergie and Mack. I pull nails out of buildings with my bare hands... just for kicks. My hobby is shaving flowery patterns... into the belly fur of rabid, distempered tigers. I use my own fingernails to carve stone into totemic idols which I use to worship my pantheon of gods of manliness.

So there.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Page 1 of 5