Hey all,

Ive always wanted a good Les Paul guitar and ive had my eyes on some really nice Epiphone model's.
I was just wondering if Epiphone Les Pauls are chambers at all because thats a real boner kill for me so to say
Some are, though I can't remember which models.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
The Les Paul Ultra II is chambered.

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by JesusCrisp
If you like the guitar and it sounds good, why does it matter if it's chambered or not?

proly weight reduction. I used a LP for several years, and ended up getting rid of it because it was so heavy.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
i like chambered les pauls. would i rather have a solid piece of lightweight mahogany? sure, but those les pauls end up costing about $5000+.
I acctually want a Beefy unchamberd Les Paul and dont have 2000 Euro's to buy the Gibson Traditional, so thats why i was wondering.

Quote by JesusCrisp
If you like the guitar and it sounds good, why does it matter if it's chambered or not?

Yea i suppose youre right, ill just enter a musicstore and try one out eventually.
Thanks
At least try one before you decide you don't want a chambered one. Very few Epis are chambered though, so you'll probably end up with a solid one. I think the Ultra and Ultra II are the only chambered guitars epiphone makes.
Quote by FatalGear41
The Les Paul Ultra II is chambered.

No other Epi LesPaul than the Ultra / Ultra II is chambered !
I would visit epi's web site and see which LPs are listed as chambered on the specs page.

Or worst case, got to the music store and pick all of the LPs up. The heavier ones are less likely to be chambered.
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage