Hi guys i have a terrible problem: when i play ,sometime ,i want sing too but i do a lot of mistake: miss the rhytm, do mistake. ......how can i remedy??
I don't know if you have understand
practice... The rythm needs to be automatic and you need to know the rythm by heart so if the song is new to you, it just takes a lot of practice.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Learn your riffs off by heart, then practice. And practice. And practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice and practice until you can do it.
You should be able to do both of them on their own, flawlessly, every time, without even having to make an effort. That's an exaggeration, but you see my point - You shouldn't even have to think about doing it, that way, you can zone in on one or the other while doing both, without losing track of yourself and messing up
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.