Page 1 of 2
do you write things in the little box asking for a reason???

I usually write silly things in it or try to compliment the other user.

Maybe this thread has been done. Sorry if it has.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I do the same thing I always do: I try to be witty.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
I generally say "Why not?" or "You seem cool".

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
I kinda want to add G. Krizzle....
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Add me, I have no friends
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I've never added anybody.

I have this weird complex where if they don't add me first, I feel they think I'm not worth it... but then there's me who also won't add them, and I feel that if I do it first I seem needy. Yeah I know, messed up.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Adding you bro. You're the first. And I'm surprised we're not friends already considering the A:TLA thread.
Last edited by Ignite at May 30, 2011,
I usually say something along the lines of "You seem nice or funny. "

I totally mean that though, I only send friend requests if I've talked to the person a lot or if we have a lot of things in common.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ignite

Adding you bro. You're the first. And I'm surprised we're not friends already considering the A:TLA thread.

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Generally it's just something in common or i say they're a good poster, that's why i generally add them.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I haven't added anyone in a while. I think I went with the 'hey' or 'why not?' approach.

However, I really don't like this aspect about Profiles, it's awkward and unnecessary and should be optional.
Never added someone, and rejected all my friend requests. I can understand if a popular, frequent poster gets a request, but I'm far from that.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

"I will add you because you said you have no friends. Even though you play an Epiphone"
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

UG's only Belgian Prog Rock band member
Here's my Equipboard: http://equipboard.com/wdsuita
Quote by Lord Waltaa
"I will add you because you said you have no friends. Even though you play an Epiphone"

Woah, I have an Ibanez.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Woah, I have an Ibanez.

"i know you have an epiphone, but i'm willing to look past that.

because i'm a good person.

ish."
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Whatever minor swear words are my favourite at the time.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Never sent a request. I didn't even know that you have to write a reason
Aren't you cool
I get hilarious reasons. If people put a stupid reason I will deny their friend request.

Not to mention the fact I'm an asshole on UG and the only reason people would add me is because they think they might see boobs or something. So I'm pretty suspicious of any friend request I get anyway.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I get hilarious reasons. If people put a stupid reason I will deny their friend request.

Not to mention the fact I'm an asshole on UG and the only reason people would add me is because they think they might see boobs or something. So I'm pretty suspicious of any friend request I get anyway.

Any more blogworthy and fabulous PMs and requests from teenage internerds recently?
Sorry if I don't accept guys. I just don't check my additions anymore. Hope I don't cause offense. It's just too much effort replying back to too many people, especially after I left UG for a few years. I've got around 50 odd requests.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at May 30, 2011,
I point out people's flaws and offend them. SO they don't accept.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Your profile says: "Mistress_Ibanez has 757 friends:"

Wow, so 757 people had a good reason?

Have fun with my friend request, by the way...
hahaha it's funny because i actually added you misstress iabnez. i wonder if youll accept? haha. and just so you know, i honestly dont care about seeing boobs. thats what the rest of the internet is for lawlawl. but seriously...

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Never sent a request. I didn't even know that you have to write a reason

This.

I don't add people. If they wanna add me, they can, but i'm not gonna add anyone. Ever.
It's the same with facebook, but I suppose at least I do get friend requests on there
I don't; people add me. If I did I'd friend request somebody I'd probably do it in a threatening manner, like I'd say I'd punch them in the face or sexually harass their hamster.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I usually only add people I've interacted with, so I'll bring up something related. Or if I like their picture (someone had a cool Pokemon pic) I'll say that.
Quote by Kensai
I don't; people add me. If I did I'd friend request somebody I'd probably do it in a threatening manner, like I'd say I'd punch them in the face or sexually harass their hamster.

Am I cool enough for you to friend request me?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Page 1 of 2