I quite like it, the arrangement is really good (if a little bit hanson) and really fun. Well recorded, I like the guitar tone a lot, though if I'm picking holes the drums are a little over compressed. Vocal recording is of good quality and pretty well sung. Good job dude.
Thanks thanks! The drums are basically everything on 1 single track except the snare which is on a separate track. Otherwise it sounds like shit :P It's basically as good as i could get it. Thanks either way!
Mate, this is pure brilliance ! Wicked job man, seriously promote this as much as you can, I reckon it could really take off! Drums sound awesome to man You in a band? I would really like to hear some stuff if you are

C4C? Dead Kennedys - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446255
My Gear
Guitars:
Encore E6 Blaster Series (My First Guitar, Great to learn on)
Jackson DK2S
Fender Squier Telecaster Custom
Amps:
BB10 10 Watt something or another...
60 Watt Marshall JCM 2000 TSL602
Effects:
Boss ME-50 Multi Effects Pedal
Thanks man! I'm not sure how to promote it. I thought i'd just start of here!

Either way, I am in a band but we are still in rehearsals. I currently write the material and demo them. Here is my soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/ortix

Nice cover as well btw!
Thanks man, I will check out your soundcloud and follow you and all that
My Gear
Guitars:
Encore E6 Blaster Series (My First Guitar, Great to learn on)
Jackson DK2S
Fender Squier Telecaster Custom
Amps:
BB10 10 Watt something or another...
60 Watt Marshall JCM 2000 TSL602
Effects:
Boss ME-50 Multi Effects Pedal
Hi,

Nice man !!! sounds really good. I like your singing voice as well ;-)

Although mind your pronunciation, but other than that veryyy gooddd.

Keep on rocking !

Groet,
Thanks guys! But cub0ne, what do you mean with pronunciation? What's wrong with my pronunciation?
This is a cool cover dude! Better than the one I did I think. I like the drums! (check it on the UG covers page, a few topics below your probably)
Hey,

There is nothing wrong with it, i just sometimes hear that english isn't your first language. Thats all ;-)

Keep on rockin !

Cheers,
Oooh yeah that's true. My first language is dutch. I've always thought that my english was pretty good considering the fact i've been speaking it since i was 7 and lived in the US for a while. But you're right, i sometimes pop out a dutch accent out of nowhere.
Hi,

Dat wist ik ja ;-)

Your english is good, but i can hear it sometimes pop up like you said.

Groet,
Yeah I actually notice it a lot at "whaT does lady gaga say?"