Page 1 of 2
Hey folks, long time lurker, first time poster! I created this survey as part of my college course in order to guage opinions on music piracy and was wondering if you folks could help me out by filling the survey out. Will only take two minutes of your time and is completely confidential.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LLBBPVS

Cheers!
Done it. This is for school?
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

Cheers guys. Calvero, yeah it's for my course at college, I'm studying Music Industry Business.

Everyone who fills out the survey gets the gift of e-candy.

Quote by ICumMud
Cheers guys. Calvero, yeah it's for my course at college, I'm studying Music Industry Business.

Everyone who fills out the survey gets the gift of e-candy.

I'm just glad we're not getting what's in your username.
A face full of mud can also be arranged for people who'd rather that than candy and/or are diabetic.
Quote by ICumMud
A face full of mud can also be arranged for people who'd rather that than candy and/or are diabetic.

I seem to be picking up on an innuendo.
That was a pretty awful survey, man. I had to answer a load of questions about my illegal music downloading habits, even though I ticked 'No, I do not download music illegally'.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Yeah I know. But I couldn't be bothered going back and changing it. I'm sure it didn't hurt to just answer 'no' for all the questions that were required answers and didn't apply to you.
Its the man, man...he's far too kind giving us candy!
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Hmmmm.....creating a survey for a college class, then posting it in The Pit. This seems like a very sensible idea, whoever you got the idea from should get some thanks in return.

Good one Robbie!
I don't download pirated music, nor do I purchase mp3's. I refuse to pay for files alone, I want something tangible. I purchase CD's online and at stores and concerts. I am an actual collector and I'm into album art, liner notes, and having something in my hands.

This survey does not apply to me. Couldn't finish it...
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Jazz Funeral
I don't download pirated music, nor do I purchase mp3's. I refuse to pay for files alone, I want something tangible. I purchase CD's online and at stores and concerts. I am an actual collector and I'm into album art, liner notes, and having something in my hands.

This survey does not apply to me. Couldn't finish it...

Good man.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Done. Support the music industry.

This ^^
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Done. Only because your name made me lol.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
All done, not a bad survey, clear questions that anybody should be able to answer with no confusion. I'll admit I'm a pirate.
I'm the musical equivalent of driving a Sherman tank to work.
done. now to decide between candy and mud...
The Voices made me post that

Hi everybody it's me, Facebones!

Page 1 of 2