The bend at 0:20 didn't sound right.

I didn't get enough variety in your lead playing. Essentially, you stuck to single-note leads and you embellished with the occasional bend or vibrato. This is also a slower piece, but yet you seemed to want to play too fast. I'd rather that you start slow and crescendo, than play fast throughout the entire song.

So, how about adding a couple of rakes at appropriate places? I could hear several places where a rake would sound well-placed. How about adding some octaves? How about adding some double-stops? How about some unison bends?

Finally... Remember - when you have the audience captive for two or three minutes, you really need to utilize different techniques in your favor. Mix it up a little. Add different techniques to your playing. Use different scales, if appropriate. Hit your bends. Practice your bends. Hold the audience's attention.

Thanks for posting your video and allowing us to post constructive comments. Hope this helps.
Quote by KG6_Steven
The bend at 0:20 didn't sound right.

I didn't get enough variety in your lead playing. Essentially, you stuck to single-note leads and you embellished with the occasional bend or vibrato. This is also a slower piece, but yet you seemed to want to play too fast. I'd rather that you start slow and crescendo, than play fast throughout the entire song.

So, how about adding a couple of rakes at appropriate places? I could hear several places where a rake would sound well-placed. How about adding some octaves? How about adding some double-stops? How about some unison bends?

Finally... Remember - when you have the audience captive for two or three minutes, you really need to utilize different techniques in your favor. Mix it up a little. Add different techniques to your playing. Use different scales, if appropriate. Hit your bends. Practice your bends. Hold the audience's attention.

Thanks for posting your video and allowing us to post constructive comments. Hope this helps.

ok man, i will try taking your advices in my next video =) i see that i have alot to work on!
Quote by NMusic0
ok man, i will try taking your advices in my next video =) i see that i have alot to work on!

Yeah he gave some expert advice. I could use it myself as well.

That being said, I really enjoyed it.

Those speed runs really fit the track and I enjoyed the song all the way through.

However, the above poster is right. Most people who aren't guitarists or musicians don't have that same appreciation for any specific playstyle, and they will grow bored if one is overused.

Learn to branch out and try new things and let the emotion build up first before you explode and drop bombs and you will make some killer.. strait killer solos

Some things you could focus on are sweeping and tapping. These would be some sick skills to add to your arsenal, since you play very cleanly already.