I came across this on Gumtree today and wanted to ask if anyone had ever seen a DSL like this? It's listed for $950 with the Genz Benz 2x12 which seems like a steal if it is.

Cheers.
Looks like it could have been a combo cut into a head.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
Looks like it could have been a combo cut into a head.

Yeah that's what I was thinking i've messaged the seller to see if I can get some better pics and asked if it's a modded combo
Yeah I'd see if you can get before/after pictures, maybe a picture of what is left of the combo. Also get a serial number. It would take a ton of work to replicate the amp in that manner and it seems very unlikely, but I would definitely make sure
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I saw that posted too, looks like a dodgy little thing eh?
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
Check out the bottom frame of the amp. It looks like the seller has duct tape on the amp's lower frame O.o
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Gotta be a home DIY job, marshall never made a head version of the DSL401 i dont think, and all of there valve heads have the marshall logo above the control plate.

Looks like a nice job of it though.
^except the jcm600/jtm600

And yeh definitely converted combo... Thats a pretty good deal for aus i think.. you'd know better then me though Ax haha.
Last edited by coolstoryangus at May 30, 2011,