Page 1 of 2
In light of his new documentary on the Florida megajail I thought I'd start a discussion on the most likeable documentary maker there is. What's your favourite documentary of his? Post your favourite clips and just generally admire his greatness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLQbafBipw&feature=fvwrel Louis in his rap battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHb7HDSSi_A His wrestling smash talk.

Love him and so do all his interviewees and that's why he gets results.
I thought the megajail ones were pretty good. The triple murderer who is awaiting trial seemed like a clever guy (obviously not if he has a triple murder charge against his name, but you know what I mean).
Maybe clever isnt the word :p
Only one I've seen is the one with the Westboro church, but I like him and his style.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
he's brilliant! doesn't come across as a total patronising nob and gets respect for it
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Content:
Welcome to the best Online Newspapers from the entire world, Information on local issues, all politics, Main events, World celebrations, people and all business on onlinenewspapersz.com. Online Newspapers if you are looking for best accommodation, shopping, in free Online Newspapers. Bargains and about the weather then this is the place to start. Information about Online Holidays, vacations, Online Resorts, real estate and property together with finance, stock market and as well as investments reports in Online Newspapers, also look for theater, movies, culture, Online Entertainment, activities and events all covered in Online Newspapers.
Quote by sam b
I thought the megajail ones were pretty good. The triple murderer who is awaiting trial seemed like a clever guy (obviously not if he has a triple murder charge against his name, but you know what I mean).
Maybe clever isnt the word :p

I've got a dozen bodies buried in my backyard and i'm smarter than you all.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Content:
Welcome to the best Online http:// from the entire world, Information on local issues, all politics, Main events, World celebrations, people and all business on onlinenewspapersz.com. Online Newspapers if you are looking for best accommodation, shopping, in free Online Newspapers. Bargains and about the weather then this is the place to start. Information about Online Holidays, vacations, Online Resorts, real estate and property together with finance, stock market and as well as investments reports in Online Newspapers, also look for theater, movies, culture, Online Entertainment, activities and events all covered in Online Newspapers.
Content:
Welcome to the best Online www.onlinenewspapersz.com/2011/05/portugal-updated-online-newspapers.html from the entire world, Information on local issues, all politics, Main events, World celebrations, people and all business on onlinenewspapersz.com. Online Newspapers if you are looking for best accommodation, shopping, in free Online Newspapers. Bargains and about the weather then this is the place to start. Information about Online Holidays, vacations, Online Resorts, real estate and property together with finance, stock market and as well as investments reports in Online Newspapers, also look for theater, movies, culture, Online Entertainment, activities and events all covered in Online Newspapers.
Quote by may658
Content:
Welcome to the best Online http:// from the entire world, Information on local issues, all politics, Main events, World celebrations, people and all business on onlinenewspapersz.com. Online Newspapers if you are looking for best accommodation, shopping, in free Online Newspapers. Bargains and about the weather then this is the place to start. Information about Online Holidays, vacations, Online Resorts, real estate and property together with finance, stock market and as well as investments reports in Online Newspapers, also look for theater, movies, culture, Online Entertainment, activities and events all covered in Online Newspapers.

well thats just, like, your opinion, man
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Louis is the best. End of.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
i liked the one when he was in new york talking to people and protesting link to the murder of the black guy by the police.

he met like black supremecists and stuff, was just interesting to see racism from a non-white view.
*reported* spambot
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Funk-E-Munk
i liked the one when he was in new york talking to people and protesting link to the murder of the black guy by the police.

he met like black supremecists and stuff, was just interesting to see racism from a non-white view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a0M_MyTdpE&feature=related

Lol. These crazy guys with their funny hats and stuff. I had no idea these people existed until I watched it.
Quote by dann_blood
I've got a dozen bodies buried in my backyard and i'm smarter than you all.

HAHAHAHAHAA!

You're funnier too
Is this spambot supposed to be advertising anything in particular or is he just trying to express his love for Louis?

In answer to the original question, I love Louis. He makes me proud to be a mild-mannered, geeky-looking British gentleman.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
i don't know about you guys, but i question may658's credibility as a contributor to this forum. he seems to be very self-obsessed with his shitty little article.
He's got balls I give him that.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I swear we just spent all of our Legal Studies lessons back in high school watching his documentaries, because they were that good.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Best journalist alive right now.

He has a wonderful talent of getting people to say shocking things without him being aggressive or forceful. His clever way of words and objectiveness gets peoples true colours out every time... other journalists and interviewers have a lot to learn from him.
Quote by Tentonics
Ah I missed the megajail one. Which channel was it on in the UK?

BBC they should both be on Iplayer.
'you have average normal person legs.

louis: are you sure you're not making a snap judgement? *flex*'
Quote by Greenie_777
BBC they should both be on Iplayer.

It's on youtube somewhere too.

I ****ing love this guy. Fearless.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I've seen the Ultra Zionists and the Neo-Nazis ones, they were both pretty interesting. Never knew there was a Florida Mega-Jail one, guess I should look it up.
Quote by Tentonics

You can watch it on youtube. Its pretty crazy listening to sime of the guys he talks to, they've got nothing to live for so they dont hold back.
I missed his latest shows but he always delivers. People hardly ever realise he's taking the piss out of them
The Megajail ones were good, can someone give me link to the neo-nazi ones?
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Louis Theroux is my second favorite documentary maker, and that's only because I'm a biologist and thus programmed to love David Attenborough above everyone else.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
He's shit. I like some of his documentaries but not him as a person.

Specky prick.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41

Specky prick.

GET. OUT.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Tentonics

It'll be on iPlayer, was on BBC2. It was a great documentary, definitely worth catching it if you can.
Quote by guitarist41

Specky prick.

Why what's wrong with him?

Everyone likes Louis you freak.
Page 1 of 2