Hello,

I'm considering buying this amp. But few thing worries me..
How does Fender Musatang cooperate with pedals/multiFx? I know this amp has a lot of effects on its own, but i have that old Yamaha FX500 multifx, which give me very specific sound, and i don't wanna to resign from it. I wonder also, is it possible to combine effects of amp with external effects with good results?

I have question about Fuse too. Can I save presets i made on this program to the amp, and using it after i close Fuse?

That will be it. Thanks for reading.
Greets
Dunno about the Mustang specifically, but most modeling amps do not like pedals at all.

What are you looking for in an amp? We can help you.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Dejw
I wonder also, is it possible to combine effects of amp with external effects with good results?

Results, yes, good results, most likely not.

Quote by Dejw
I have question about Fuse too. Can I save presets i made on this program to the amp, and using it after i close Fuse?

Yes.
REGGIE
Hmm, that's pity. Im very into shoegazing type of music (My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Ride), and I was hoping to combine this Yamaha with amp effects to make some noise. But I'll take this multifX to the music store and check how they will get on with each other..

I'm looking for amp for max 200$, loud enough for rehealsal, with some good built-in effects, for playing indie rock, shoegaze..
Right now i'm using Orange Crush 10, and I like it sound. I was thinking about Orange CR 35LDX, but it would be good to play with drums? And one effect at the time..

Thanks for replies!
It's not that bad on the Mustang iii. They are modeling amps and most don't particularly cooperate with pedals.

And yes, you can save presents made on Fuse on the amp itself. Well.....at least on the mustang iii. Probably the same on the ii.

The Orange CR is a decent amp. The mustang is really the best modeling amp out there. The Vox VT+ would have been my second choice. TRY THEM!
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?