Page 1 of 3
People capitalize the first letter of every word when they type? Or type in different colors?

It bothers the shit out of me, I guess whenever people don't type the "right" way, in the default font and color.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
inb4people do exactly that

And no not really. I do think higher of people that put care into the message they are trying to convey though, so I do value proper writing.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at May 30, 2011,
You Do Realize That It's Just People Going Full On Fukcing Rage Caps, But The Forum Interprets This As Too Much Rage, So It Calms Down Every Other Letter You Use Apart From The First Of Every Word

Atleast, On This Forum It Is

Oh And This Thread Is Shit
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Well, I Think People Do It Because They Want To Appear Formal, But With A Friendly, Informal Feel To Their Typing.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
No, It Doesn't Bother Me, As I Don't Tend To Get Pissed Off By Things On A Forum That Have Absolutely No Consequence To Me In Real Life
Yes I Hate People Who Do That.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by laid-to-waste
You Do Realize That It's Just People Going Full On Fukcing Rage Caps, But The Forum Interprets This As Too Much Rage, So It Calms Down Every Other Letter You Use Apart From The First Of Every Word

You've never seen a Facebook post or anything where some dumbass capitalizes every word?

And you definitely know what's going on in the forum here, and what threads are shitty. Did your two months here teach you that?
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by JagerSlushy
You've never seen a Facebook post or anything where some dumbass capitalizes every word?

And you definitely know what's going on in the forum here, and what threads are shitty. Did your two months here teach you that?

neh, this site is just about the most i socialize on the internet
Yes It Bothers Me.
However, People Manage To Do The Same Capital Letter Bullshit On Facebook, And It Bothers Me More There.
Especially Whennn Theyy Taallkkk Likee Thisss
No TS. It Does Not Bother Me At All. Honestly Though, I've Never Encountered A Single Person That Capitalizes The First Letter Of Every Word When They Type. Though I Have Known A Few That Capitalize Every Letter When They Speak. That's Weird.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at May 30, 2011,
I don't know why it enrages you. It might be a pet peeve but you don't need to go all out on your computer screen. If it honestly bothers you, don't read it.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by laid-to-waste

I HATE THE FACT THAT THIS FORUM DOES THAT!!!

EDIT: OH WOW, APPARENTLY IF YOU QOUTE SOMETHING IT'LL GO ALL CAPS, WELL I GUESS YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY!!!
Last edited by whoomit at May 30, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777
No TS. It Does Not Bother Me At All. Honestly Though, I've Never Encountered A Single Person That Capitalizes The First Letter Of Every Word When They Type. Though I Have Known A Few That Capitalize Every Letter When They Speak. That's Weird.

I SPENT AGES TRYING TO READ SOME KIND OF SECRET MESSAGE IN THAT

Edit: Oh My ****ing God I saw it
Last edited by DaveM666 at May 30, 2011,
It makes me want to hit my screen. 'Til it bleeds.
From it's anus.
lol no its kinda random XD
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by JagerSlushy
People Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word When They Type? Or Type In Different Colors?

It Bothers The Shit Out Of Me, i Guess Whenever People Don't Type The "Right" Way, In The Default Font and Colour.

FIX'D
Last edited by digman50 at May 30, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777

Is the message "TS is a weenie"? If so I spent way too long looking for it.

lol ts is a weeenieeeeee
Quote by Gerard_xD
Is the message "TS is a weenie"? If so I spent way too long looking for it.

yup. and it's in Comic Sans no less.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
No, but I really fucking hate people with Mario avatars.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by DICK NOSE
ITT: comic sans and people with too much free time

your username is appropriate

Quote by dann_blood

+1

actually, it's just that one
Quote by dann_blood

Inb4 MH400.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
You May Have OCD
Metalheads see through the corporate and political candy store bs proliferated by the media and powers that be, we want the truth, we want respect, and we pwn your face weaklings!! ROCK HARD RIDE FREE!!
Quote by JagerSlushy

STFU WITH THE JOIN DATE COMMENTS, YOU FUCKING NOOB!

I hope reading that makes you as nauseous as it does me.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Våd Hamster
Unlike your mum!

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Unlike my mum!

i'm not really a fan of self-pity, but it totally works on you.
Quote by laid-to-waste
i'm not really a fan of self-pity, but it totally works on you.

Bitch you don't wanna fuck with me, I'm a beast

I think as far as text on the internet goes Comic Sans does annoy more than almost anything else.
Edit: Fix'd
Quote by theogonia777

Comic Sans
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Bitch you don't wanna fuck with me, I'm a beast

holy shit what

sorry man

seriously, those ears are like mountains

and your hair is like

chad warden shit

holy fuck
Page 1 of 3